A couple of custom rows into the footer of the invoice.pdf

tatore

For an Italian law, I must state my fiscal position (the grade of the society) @ the end of the invoice, exactly where now is stated "This invoice is generated...".

I've opened a ticket because I've tried to custom that footer part, but no luck. For a good period I've been using a thirdy part invoice template, but now no longer developed (I guess since 2009).

I need to send the invoices of Sept and Oct to my assistant, but he doesn't accept invoice without the rules well-stated.

WHMCS 6.1

Does someone has some advise?

Thank you a lot.

if you need to add additional information to the footer of the PDF invoice let's say in Six template, then open this file in any text editor (Notepad, Notepad++, etc), and add your text in the last line as follow:

$pdf->Cell(180, 4, Lang::trans('invoicepdfgenerated') . ' ' . getTodaysDate(1), '', '', 'C');

this line of code is responsible to print the text you mentioned "This invoice is generated...", so how to add extra text here is very simple

$pdf->Cell(180, 4, Lang::trans('invoicepdfgenerated') . ' ' . getTodaysDate(1) . '<br>Second Line of Text<br>Third Line of Text', '', '', 'C');

or like that

$pdf->Cell(180, 4, 'First Line of Text<br>Second Line of Text<br>' . Lang::trans('invoicepdfgenerated') . ' ' . getTodaysDate(1), '', '', 'C');

- - - Updated - - -

the file is /WHMCS-Root/templates/six/invoicepdf.tpl

if you need to add additional information to the footer of the PDF invoice let's say in Six template, then open this file in any text editor (Notepad, Notepad++, etc), and add your text in the last line as follow:

$pdf->Cell(180, 4, Lang::trans('invoicepdfgenerated') . ' ' . getTodaysDate(1), '', '', 'C');

this line of code is responsible to print the text you mentioned "This invoice is generated...", so how to add extra text here is very simple

$pdf->Cell(180, 4, Lang::trans('invoicepdfgenerated') . ' ' . getTodaysDate(1) . '<br>Second Line of Text<br>Third Line of Text', '', '', 'C');

or like that

$pdf->Cell(180, 4, 'First Line of Text<br>Second Line of Text<br>' . Lang::trans('invoicepdfgenerated') . ' ' . getTodaysDate(1), '', '', 'C');

- - - Updated - - -

the file is /WHMCS-Root/templates/six/invoicepdf.tpl

Thank you very very much, sentq. You are a living resource. I used to read something of you, very clever and clear.

I really appreciate.:idea: