Bundles Issue

Sliffer21

Hello,

Has anyone seen any issues with bundles appearing after the 6.1.0 update? We have a group called "bundles" with bundles set to display in that group. In 6.0.2 everything worked fine and no settings have been modified (by us or the upgrade process), however now the bundles set to appear are not appearing. I have made sure they are not hidden and with no stock control nothing should be blocking them from appearing in the group.

Has anyone seen any issues with bundles appearing after the 6.1.0 update? We have a group called "bundles" with bundles set to display in that group. In 6.0.2 everything worked fine and no settings have been modified (by us or the upgrade process), however now the bundles set to appear are not appearing. I have made sure they are not hidden and with no stock control nothing should be blocking them from appearing in the group.

I just had a quick play with this on our v6 dev site and what seems to be happening is that you can no longer have a bundles-only product group... e.g if you include a bundle in a group that already has visible products, the bundle is correctly visible... if you add a bundle to an empty group, or one containing only bundles, then the bundles are not found.

I thought adding a hidden product to the bundles group might be a temporary solution - but that doesn't work either.

I don't believe this to be a template issue either as when the group only has a bundle in, it's details are not being passed to $products... therefore, the template is told there are no products and acts accordingly.

personally, I would consider this to be a bug - i'll ask Infopro to move it to Bug Reports to see if Nate agrees.

I suspect in the short-term (until any potential fix is released), your only option is to either add a product to the bundles folder, or move the bundles to existing groups that already contain products.