Register Page Errors

Linux

My client registration page is loaded with the following error following every input box. I am using the MyCompany template and still receive these errors.

Warning: in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /home/papiw263/whmcsdata/templates_c/%%09^093^093A5D0D%%clientregister.tpl.php on line 45

papiw263 is my folder I created for customized my logo in the clientarea page.

What do I have to do to fix these errors ?

Linux

Hello Nate,

I have at present your software with my retailer's account at Host Papa. Your software was included with my purchase. I want to transfer you this problem by ticket of support but I have to register and to make it I have to purchase. There we have a problem. How could I pass on transmit you this problem otherwise? I am willing to register, but I have no purchase to be made.

Hello Linux,

Brian! gave you the correct link for opening a ticket. I recommend you start with the host that provided you the license and if they are unable to help you opening a ticket with us. This forum is exclusively for reproducible bug reports, as such I am going to close this thread.

Have a great day,

Nate C