Show a vote of confidence and upgrade your web site (whmcs.com) client area to the new version 6

ramf

They cant they are too big , customized heavily too much risk because they would fail.

Hi,

Yes - maybe it's something that is too risky to do...

But the new version 6 client area is quite good and I think that WHMCS should show everybody that they think that they did a good job and use it themselves.

Not doing so will be like using another company ticket system or even using WHMCS version 4 or something like that.

Ram

• 2 weeks later...
  • WHMCS Support Manager

Hi,

Our client area at whmcs.com/members/ has been running v6.0 since Release Candidate!

There are plans afoot to redesigning it with a new "Six" inspired template, but as I'm sure you can appreciate that is a big job and will take some time.

Hi,

Our client area at whmcs.com/members/ has been running v6.0 since Release Candidate!

There are plans afoot to redesigning it with a new "Six" inspired template, but as I'm sure you can appreciate that is a big job and will take some time.

Hi John,

Thanks for the feedback and info.

Yes - I meant using the "Six" template - not just the backhand system.

There are some cool features in the new six template - and it would be great to be able to use them as a client in the whmcs.com/members/ site.

looking forward for this to be done.

Thanks!

Ram