Bug when generating invoices for billable items it also generates invoices for products

I have found the following bug and have already reported this to WHMCS support and they have confirmed it and logged as Case ID CORE-8617

When generating invoices for billable items, WHMCS may also randomly generate invoice for products as well.

Steps to re-produce

lets say you want to generate some invoice for July for some products/billable items you just manually added to client.

1. select some products, generate invoice.

2. select some billable items, generate invoice

When performing step 2, it also generates another invoice for the products you just invoiced in step1 as well, so they get invoiced twice, once for July and again for August.

This will also bugger up the next due date as WHMCS will presumably set it wrongly when they pay each invoice.

Hello Snake,

Thanks for the report. I can confirm its been received and our team is looking for it.

Since this forum is mostly focused on dealing with issues that have not been confirmed as cases, I am now going to close this thread.

Have a great day,

Nate C