Sequential Invoice Number Format Validation Error - bug?

After upgrading to Version 6 I get this error when trying to save 'General Settings'...

Sequential Invoice Number Format Validation Error

Only the auto-insert tags and the characters {}!@€#£$&()-=+[] are the special characters allowed.

In the Invoice tab I have the Sequential Invoice Number Format set to, {YEAR} {MONTH} {DAY} {NUMBER}

Can anyone help me solve this issue?

Mick

I removed the spacing and replaced the spaces with '-' and it seems to be working once more. It did work with the spaces in version 5 but just not in version 6. Should I report this as a bug?

Thanks for helping.

Mick

In version 6 there's an issue when saving the 'general settings'. This error is thrown up...

Sequential Invoice Number Format Validation Error

Only the auto-insert tags and the characters {}!@€#£$&()-=+[] are the special characters allowed.

The issue was fixed by removing the spaces between the special characters (inside the the Invoice tab) and replacing the spaces with '-'

This error never occurred in version 5 and has only shown itself in version 6 after upgrading to the stable release via Softaculous.

See this post... http://forum.whmcs.com/showthread.php?103094-Sequential-Invoice-Number-Format-Validation-Error

Mick