Mass Mail Not Working

Bartucxp

When you select any custom field in mass mail options, mass mailing fails, also email preview doesn't even work(syntax error). I've reported this issue on 29th Oct 2013. You confirmed it and opened case #3513. Its been months and it is still not fixed(still doesn't work on 5.3.3 version).

I need a hotfix to resolve that. Support only says that it is going to be resolved later in 5.3 series and they says that I have to wait for updates and check changelogs for a fix.

1. We can't send important announcements to our customers.

2. We can't send informations about campaings to our customers.

3. We can't send email to spesicif customers for a server or something. They sometimes might be important things and MUST be emailed.

Waited far too long for this bug to be fixed. When I see 5.3.3 is released, I was really happy because I thought that would be fixed. But still not resolved.

Please issue a hotfix for this error. This is a critical issue and cannot wait for other upgrades.

We couldn't even send "Heppy New Year" email to our customers. We must send information about their services etc..

Please, I believe releasing a hotfix for this won't take a lot of time for you. But this bug is giving us hard time for our work.

Regards

Bartucxp,

As I mentioned in another thread, I have followed up on this case and pushed to make sure it gets included in the next release. I was hoping to be able to write this update with a firm ETA, but I don't have that certainty yet. What I can say with certainty is that the case is not being forgotten and we will work to get it fixed as soon as possible.

Nate C