[V6] Carbon-Copy option for email templates seems to be ignored

Hello,

I noticed one quirck after update to v6 (which looks awesome, btw)

So, problem we figured is related with Invoice paid confirmation email.

We have Carbon-Copy (CC) field set in email template when invoice is sent to client after payment was completed, that used to send email to our accountant also.

After update this emails are not delivered anymore.

I have tested process with test account, and pdf invoice is attached properly to email, however, no CC emails are sent.

Since week ago we are using MandrillApp to send all emails from our system, and up to last night, everything was fine.

Is this possible quirck in WHMCS system (since code is obfuscated, I can't really fix this on my own)

Regards,

Nem

Edited by Dusan
added version prefix in Title

Nem,

it might be worth posting about this in the bug report forum - http://forum.whmcs.com/forumdisplay.php?27-Bug-Reports

I just tried it on my v6 dev, using both PHPMail and SMTP - modified the payment confirmation template with a cc adddress - but as you say the emails are not delivered to the cc address.

I assume this will be affecting all templates, including those users who need to cc Enom on their domain reminder emails.

i'm glad that I decided months ago not to update my main live v5.3 site to v6 until next year. :roll:

Thank you,

I will c/p there, but I'm kinda "happy" that I didn't went crazy

Made a copy of this topic here:

- Removed -

as it was confrmed as bug

Edited by Infopro
Merged posts