Credit card payments with no invoice

kgerm7513

I have an issue with WHMCS billing...

I have a client which keeps getting failed credit card payment notices; however, I have cancelled all of their invoices and make sure there were no outstanding balances, and no billable items etc...

I can't find any way to get rid of this, I've Auto CC Processing: No and Send Overdue Reminders: No, yet every single day I see: 0 Credit Card Payments Processed (1 Failed).

In effect, there is nothing to be billed, so why is it continually trying to bill my client? The account and all products are even set to "Free".

Any help?

Edited by kgerm7513

Unfortunately, no. The last log entry I see is from 02/01/2015 11:06, which was a manual card payment I put through; the user has been getting them daily since then (different user)

I should also mention that when I look at the list of system generated emails sent to him, the most recent was apparently nearly a month ago; nothing since this date shows up:

15/01/2015 20:00 Credit Card Payment Due

By any chance do you have a second copy of WHMCS anywhere? i.e. recently moved servers, restored files or duplicated directories?

We had something similar when we imaged a server and in error the image was still accessible and running so in effect two copies of WHMCS running.