What Port Out for Server Usage Check?

CCSupport

Hello all,

We are having an issue with our Daily Cron on a new Linux server. The issue is that even though the Cron runs (manually using the URL and automated) it stops at the following line:

"Cron Job: Running Usage Stats Update for Server"

After doing a bit of digging I found this page. It states that if the Cron doesn't get any further than the running update usage line then it's down to an old or mis-configured server within 'Servers'. However, no changes to the servers have been made since the migration and all was OK then.

We did have an issue with the Email Piping and that was down to the outgoing connection being blocked by the Linux firewall. I was wondering if this issue could be linked.

Does anyone know what port the usage stats uses to check the server? We only use WebsitePanel so as far as I know the only ports are 9001/9002/9003. All those ports are allowed on the Linux box for outgoing...and obviously they are all allowed to the WSP servers themselves. All working fine before this migration.

Any thoughts would be very much appreciated!