Contact form blank page

messir

Hello!

Have you tried Enabling Display PHP Errors in Setup -> General Settings -> Other Tab -> Display Errors (Tick to enable PHP Error Reporting (Not recommended for production use)

Once you've enabled that, do you see any errors?

You may also want to take a look at our Troubleshooting Blank Pages Article (http://docs.whmcs.com/Blank_Pages)

Yes. I срулс for show errors and here what I got

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'phpmailerException' with message 'The following From address failed: mybook@ua.fm : MAIL FROM command failed,553,5.7.1 Sender address rejected: not owned by auth user. ' in /var/www/sonde/data/www/sonde.com/includes/classes/PHPMailer/class.phpmailer.php:1169 Stack trace: #0 /var/www/sonde/data/www/sonde.com/includes/classes/PHPMailer/class.phpmailer.php(1020): PHPMailer->smtpSend('Date: Sat, 22 N...', '--b1_90c97e13aa...') #1 /var/www/sonde/data/www/sonde.com/includes/classes/PHPMailer/class.phpmailer.php(928): PHPMailer->postSend() #2 /var/www/sonde/data/www/sonde.com/includes/classes/WHMCS/Mail.php(0): PHPMailer->send() #3 /var/www/sonde/data/www/sonde.com/contact.php(0): WHMCS_Mail->send() #4 {main} Next exception 'phpmailerException' with message 'The following From address failed: mybook@ua.fm : MAIL FROM command failed,553,5.7.1 Sender address rejected: not owned by auth user. ' in /var/www/sonde/data/www/sonde.com/includes/classes/WHMCS/Terminu in /var/www/sonde/data/www/sonde.com/includes/classes/WHMCS/Terminus.php on line 0

I fill all forms correct, but contact form send email not from system and from field "Email" where customer enter his contact address.

If I use system address for test, it send perfect.

So i don't know how fix it and contact form use as default system email.

Having exactly the same error.

Found it's mass mail addresses being refused by the system for me. If a gmail, yahoo or hotmail address in the contact form I get same error as above. If I have a domain address in there goes through fine.

As high number of our clients have a gmail, yahoo or hotmail address how do we fix this?

Not failing gracefully, just shows the dreaded blank screen, not very nice either.

This is a major bug for us now causing problems with clients trying to contact us.

I've found the reason why we are getting this problem.

We use an external smtp server that filters out mass mail senders so won't let the message go through the smtp server.

Ideally we need to send our own emails through our external smtp server and use phpmail just for the contact form.

Working on solution for that one still.