New Google Analytics Addon Module (Universal Analytics)

We released a newer minor version (2.1)

In this version we added the Currency support on Ecommerce. Now you can use multiple currencies in your WHMCS and Google will convert automaticaly to the currency you choose in your Analytics Setup, using the last night convertion rate.

This feature was already implemented in "Enchanced Ecommerce" but it was missing on "Ecoomerce".

Thank you for your support

• 1 month later...
We released a newer minor version (2.1)

In this version we added the Currency support on Ecommerce. Now you can use multiple currencies in your WHMCS and Google will convert automaticaly to the currency you choose in your Analytics Setup, using the last night convertion rate.

This feature was already implemented in "Enchanced Ecommerce" but it was missing on "Ecoomerce".

Thank you for your support

Hi, i bought your module but now website arip.net doesn't work, i'm still on 1.0 and i would like to upgrade to 2.1. Where can i download it?

Regards,

Hi,

Our website will be out of maintenance mode at the end of the week or Monday morning.

Something strange with this module, where when I go to Admin --> Addons and hover for the drop-down to appear, I see:

Universal Analytics"

As the entry

Also, I see "odule=google_analytics_new">New" appear next to the "Addons" dropdown menu

I wanted to report this via Support Ticket on your website, but as you mentioned, your website is down for maintenance

Please advise if this is a known issue, and if so, when we can expect an update to the module to address this and any other bugs you guys have discovered/had reported since the release.

Hi,

We are happy to inform you that we are up and running again.

Many thanks to all of you for your support and ideas on how to make this addon better.

- - - Updated - - -

Something strange with this module, where when I go to Admin --> Addons and hover for the drop-down to appear, I see:

Universal Analytics"

As the entry

Also, I see "odule=google_analytics_new">New" appear next to the "Addons" dropdown menu

I wanted to report this via Support Ticket on your website, but as you mentioned, your website is down for maintenance

Please advise if this is a known issue, and if so, when we can expect an update to the module to address this and any other bugs you guys have discovered/had reported since the release.

Hi int,

We know this issue and we corrected in the next version which is scheduled to be published late today. In this version there are some additional ecommerce trackings and bugs fixxings. You will recieve an e-mail when it will be up to our server for downloading.

Hi,

We know this issue and we corrected in the next version which is scheduled to be published late today. In this version there are some additional ecommerce trackings and bugs fixxings. You will recieve an e-mail when it will be up to our server for downloading.

Thanks for the update - I didn't hear from you guys today. When can we expect the update to be published?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

This is exactly what I am looking for but I need one more feature. I need to track offline and non cart/web payments. This means I need to track payments made on an invoice separate from online ordering. I also need to track payments by check that I enter in the admin...the next time they login to WHMCS I want that to be sent. The use case is that I am a web development shop and most of my sales are not related to hosting or the ordering process. I want to connect web development sales or any payment of an invoice (I have automatic phone payments too) to my PPC and analytics.

Can you do this?

• 1 month later...

Hi,

I'm sorry for not responding earlier. We had a malfunction in our sytem and some mails just never arived in our mailboxes.

# VAT (Α.Φ.Μ.) is required # ???? I'm outside Europe.

@sgtpeter: It is not neccessary the VAT if you are outside EU. Please try again.

Hi,

This is exactly what I am looking for but I need one more feature. I need to track offline and non cart/web payments. This means I need to track payments made on an invoice separate from online ordering. I also need to track payments by check that I enter in the admin...the next time they login to WHMCS I want that to be sent. The use case is that I am a web development shop and most of my sales are not related to hosting or the ordering process. I want to connect web development sales or any payment of an invoice (I have automatic phone payments too) to my PPC and analytics.

Can you do this?

@hcamelion: We constantly improve our script. The reason we have not implemented manual payments through admin area is because we think that Google Analytics is to analyze your traffic and your users' behavior and not a CRM tool. We see that some people are asking for this so we may iplement it in a future release.

@Vangelis: Is there a problem with your email? I can't reply to my tickets through your client area, it just loads the main page. Also when replying directly to the sales email it doesn't appear to go through to your system.

@ragesw: Pleae try again. Now it must work properly.

• 7 months later...
  • 7 months later...

@panvagil - I purchased the pro version (currently 2.2.0) quite a while ago but it does not work properly with 6.3.2 and has not worked for at least 6 months. I was getting support from you last year when I was still within my free updates/support window and was told there was going to be an update that would fix the issue. I went back to the old analytics version. Now I am looking for something more robust but it appears that 2.2.0 is still the last version, so I assume the issue was not fixed?