iWHMCS view invoices

Hey cyberhostpro,

I am going to need to do a bit more investigation with you on this issue as I am unable to replicate this on my install using iWHMCS 2.0.1.

Couple quick questions though:

Does this happen on every client?

The client you tested on, do they have any recent invoices that are within the last 3-6 months to current?

What version of WHMCS are you currently running?

If you wouldn't mind opening a ticket with the support department with the above details and make sure to include the login details we ask during the ticket creation as these will be needed to further test.

Also, please provide a client ID that we can test this on.

I look forward to hearing back from you.

Thanks!

Hey cyberhostpro,

I am going to need to do a bit more investigation with you on this issue as I am unable to replicate this on my install using iWHMCS 2.0.1.

Couple quick questions though:

Does this happen on every client?

The client you tested on, do they have any recent invoices that are within the last 3-6 months to current?

What version of WHMCS are you currently running?

If you wouldn't mind opening a ticket with the support department with the above details and make sure to include the login details we ask during the ticket creation as these will be needed to further test.

Also, please provide a client ID that we can test this on.

I look forward to hearing back from you.

Thanks!

HI

It loads no invoices, however another person "merlinpa1969" replied and pressing down arrow makes them appear. Ideally they should load immediately or swipe down refresh.

I'm also having this problem. Running iWHMCS 2.0.2 on iOS 8 with WHMCS 5.3.10.

Steps to reproduce:

1. Choose Clients tab

2. Search for a client and choose one in the list

3. Scroll down and choose "View Invoice" (which should probably be "View Invoices" even if there's just one)

4. Since it defaults to Unpaid and the client I'm viewing has no unpaid invoices, "(no data)" is correct, however when I tap ALL in the upper right corner I'm supplied with just 1 invoice (the very latest one), even though the customer has 79 of them according to full-size WHMCS.

At the top of the page it also says "Showing entries from 1 to 20 (Total 59)" which is weird because it's actually showing just 1 entry and the Total of 59 is wrong according to regular WHMCS web interface.

A completely different client revealed no invoices at all in iWHMCS when I tapped ALL on the invoices screen. Even tapping the down arrow didn't reveal any.

Hey everyone,

Could yall please provide me with screenshots of the issue you are seeing.

I am still unable to replicate this issue on my local tests.

I have a client with over 100+ invoices associated to them, however when I pull up the clients screen and go to the view invoices, I am seeing the list of invoices.

Thanks!

I'm seeing an incomplete list. It shows 3 on the paid screen but the heading shows 1 of 20 (6742 total).

I don't want to post a screenshot in the forums but can email or IM it.

I am using the serverping hiding addon so wonder if that is affecting the result returned by the api to the app.