Disable login link and password change not an option?

yggdrasil

I have found that WHMCS modules by default add some features for supported modules, for example it adds a control panel link and password change on the user side.

This is nice, except that I don't want this for all modules. I have a specific module where the control panel link is not directly to the server, so the link that WHMCS displays on the user would not work. I also don't want the password change option there for that product.

I'm not sure if this is true or not but does not seems to be optional. They appear in the client side directly for supported modules and I cannot seem where the option is to hide them or disable them.

So how exactly do I disable this for a specific module? The question is actually simple. I don't want to show the password change for this supported WHMCS module and neither the control panel link.

Usually in other systems this is a checkbox you can select or unselected and so you choose which options you want to offer on the user side, but I can't find this on WHMCS. Are this hard coded and cannot be disable? I don't like forced options. In particular because my case they would not work, but cause a huge mess on how I have setup the module.

• WHMCS Support Manager

Hi,

It's the module code itself that defines what options are available inside the client area. So if this is a custom module, you could remove the client area links and so on yourself.

However for the official modules you wouldn't have access to the source code, so regrettably there isn't an option for this.