If user is a affiliate code

hello,

1st create new PHP file in /includes/hooks/ directory with any name like "checkifaffiliateisactive.php" and put the following code in it and save:

<?php
function hook_CheckIfAffiliateIsActive($vars){
   $valid = false;

$getUser = full_query("SELECT `id` FROM `tblaffiliates` WHERE `clientid`='{$_SESSION['uid']}'");
   $getUser = mysql_num_rows($getUser);

if ($getUser!='0'){
       $valid = true;
   }

return array('affiliateuser' => $valid);
}
add_hook("ClientAreaPage", 1, "hook_CheckIfAffiliateIsActive");
?>

then in any of your clientarea template files you can use the following IF Statement to check if the loggedin client is an affiliate user or not:

{if ($affiliateuser==true)}
This Part will displayed if client is registered as an Affiliate
{else}
This will be displayed for any one else
{/if}

thanks sentq :)

i am curious if you know wether or not the affiliate page array already has the tblconfuration aff values or would i need to pull those down as well with a hook. I am about to do some digging but i thought i would ask in case its already there.

i am curious if you know wether or not the affiliate page array already has the tblconfuration aff values or would i need to pull those down as well with a hook. I am about to do some digging but i thought i would ask in case its already there.

if you can explain what exactly do you need, or have an example so i can help you @durangod