New To WHMCMS - Help integrating my clients account into their website

majorSargent

Hi everyone. I have recently created a new website for my client and they do have an account with WHMCMS.

Is there an easy way to integrate the login and ticket information into their new website? Can someone walk me through it?

Their old site did this with Joomla, but they requested me to not use Joomla in their new website so now they have lost their WHMCMS integration.

Thanks advance for your help.

Hi,

Best way is to make WHMCS look like the website.....just add the header & footer of the current website into the header.tpl & footer.tpl....if you search for Website Integration within the forum there's a good amount on there.

WHMCS do offer an integration service which is very good and very cheap ($34.95):

http://www.whmcs.com/services/integration/

Thanks for the response!

I actually just need to make the WHMCMS product work. I can change the look of the pages, but maybe I need to start at square one with an installation.

Sorry for being a little bit off on this whole product, but my client threw this at me at the last minute and desperatly needs all of this to work ASAP. (They didn't realize their WHMCMS integrated with their old website and now that they have a new website none of the components work anymore with their old Joomla backend)

How would I go about installing WHMCMS to a new website?