Ticket Question

imtiax

Hello

You can go to:

www.yourdomain.com/whmcs/admin/supporttickets.php

to view all of your support tickets at once.

and add ?view=Open , ?view=Answered, ?view=Customer-Reply etc, ie the ticket status names to filter such tickets only.

Check you ticket status first, if this error of categorizing occurs, there must be some error in your config. Please open support ticket with whmcs to get this resolved.

What I'm trying to say is that tickets that appear under Ticket(s) Awaiting Reply should be tickets that customers have replied to.

When we open a ticket by going to a clients profile, we are waiting for the customers reply.

So it should not show up under Ticket(s) Awaiting Reply

For this very same reason I went to SETUP > Support > Ticket Statuses and created a status called 'Admin Raised'. You can give it whatever properties you want that status to have.

Once I raise a ticket for a customer I click on OPTIONS in the ticket and change the status to 'Admin Raised'.

You will no doubt have your own ideas how this should work. Ideally it would be good if you could set the ticket status when you raise the ticket, but it's not, so this is the next best thing for us.