HTML in System Activity Log

Its a strange issue, but its very annoying. If a service got a wrong username and manual suspension/terminate required, html code for cPanel is embedded in the log and the cron job report mail.

Screenshot_1.png

Is this fixed in the latest version ? I havent update WHMCS yet. [5.2.16]

From Cron Job Report

Capture.PNG

Edited by priestakos

Hello,

Can you update this thread with the version you are currently using. I did check the source for the WHMSonic module in 5.3.5 and it is logging the error with the full html from WHMSonic when you make that call and it returns an error it does not recognize. If I can reproduce this error, I will open a bug, however I would warn you that when the api returns html instead of a structured error message (in JSON, XML, etc) its not easy to make sure you log clear messages for all possible error conditions. If you don't know all the possible bits that are required to document every failure message, its better to document too much information then to little.

Nate C

Priestakos,

Thanks for the update, I missread your initial post as indicating you had not upgraded to 5.2.16 yet. I have confirmed the WHMSonic has not changed the error logging code in 5.3.5 and opened case 4263 to track this issue.

Thanks for the report.

Nate C