Invalid EPP code

Igorn

Hello,

Recently I tried to transfer a domain using WHMCS and Namecheap registrar module. EPP code contains special symbol:

5'F28CDCFD8]427B

Transfer failed with 'Invalid EPP code' error message.

In the debug mode I see the following code in base64 format: NSYjMDM5O0YyOENEQ0ZEOF00MjdC, which does not match with '5'F28CDCFD8]427B' but with '5' ;F28CDCFD8]427B'.

It seems that ' symbol was converted into HTML ASCII Character and after this in base64 instead of direct transfer. That is why incorrect code was used.

Please specify if the code was converted due to WHMCS issues or there is an issue with registrar module.

Thank you in advance.

• 1 month later...

Hi,

According the change logs the case 3708 was fixed in Version 5.3.2 Beta (released on 23rd December 2013).

However, I faced the same issue trying to register a domain. The registrant city is Les Martres-d'Artiere, but the following was indicated in the API sting:

Les+Martes+D%26%23039%3bartiere (%26%23039%3b equals ').

Please advise.

Thank you in advance.