invoice not showing paid

crshep

I'm having a problem the past few days when invoices are paid through paypal either just being paid and or subscriptions I get the notice from paypal that is was paid but WHMCS is not showing as paid and sending out receipts.

So what do I need to go look at to try and get this fixed. I'm using Version: 5.2.12

Thanks

Charles

Ok I really do not know what I'm doing or looking for but last night I enabled "System Module Debug Log" then this morning I seen I received a payment through paypal but again no receipt and nnothign showing in WHMCS as paid. So I went to "System Module Debug Log" and I do not know what I'm looking for so I'll just copy and paste what I see.

11/12/2013 02:00 cpanel showbw /xml-api/showbw Login Failed

11/12/2013 02:00 cpanel listaccts /xml-api/listaccts Login Failed

11/12/2013 02:00 cpanel showbw /xml-api/showbw Array

(

)

11/12/2013 02:00 cpanel listaccts /xml-api/listaccts Array

(

)

I have no idea what that means any help?

Thanks

Charles

Humm I don't even no what a IPN is with Paypal I'll go look it up. But how could this change or what ever I have been using WHMCS for over a year or so now and all of a sudden when I upload the 5.2.12 patch it stops working? I even re uploaded the full 5.2.12 version and same problem so I figured it was something else and came here. But I'll do some reading with Paypal IPN what ever that is. LOL Thanks for your help. BTW does tech support ever read or answer here in the forums or is this mainly for us members to help each other?

Thanks

Charles

• WHMCS Support Manager

Hi,

Please navigate to Billing > Gateway Log. Do you see any record of the payments? If so please copy the debug data and the result into your reply.

If there are no entries please double-check the IPN settings in your account are configured per our documentation @ http://docs.whmcs.com/PayPal

If that's configured correctly already, in your PayPal account navigate to History > IPN History and click the Message ID link corresponding to a transaction not recorded in WHMCS. The data on this page should provide a clue as to the cause of the problem.

Please be sure to remove any sensitive information before posting logs in public

I have done all the above and submitted a support ticket to WHMCS and we are now working on it thanks. Still not working but we are working on it. :o)

But to answer your question gateway log shows nothing IPN at paypal is set right and I send the message ID to support. :o)

Thanks

Charles