Business Opportunity

I am posting this to find a WHMCS user in Australia only, that would like to take over my clients. I have been running a small hosting and domain service for a number of years.. Approx 105 hosting accounts (our selling price for hosting is from $24.95 per yr for 250 mb) and 70 domains.. might seem rather small compared to other users but due to other business commitments. I have not had to time to promote this at all.. I wish to propose a no strings attached opportunity to someone that has to be based in Australia for support purposes..

Currently all our domains TPP domain registrar so preference to the new owner would be someone using TPP and our hosting is in the states. I am able to sign over ownership to you for the yr with current web host, after that you will be able to continue with same host or arrange to move accounts.

I should be able to export our WHMCS database for you to import, if you wish to continue with the domain name you are able to obtain that as well but I don't see that as a huge benefit seeing our name doesn't have a huge name behind it

What is this going to cost you might ask? Well its not going to cost you one cent... I am after someone that will continue to service the clients as we have and put more time than I have to offer...

Please I do not wish to have a time wasters just sending me messages for sticky beak purposes.. I have exposed all but the business name which I will only discuss with persons I feel are willing to do the right thing by my current clients.

If you are seriously interested then send me a message with an outline of your interest. I would hope that I find someone soon and make this an easy change over.

Regards

TW

Hi Brian

Thanks for the post, I cant find anywhere I can enable this.. if possible can someone point me in the right direction please. Sorry I dont normally post on the forum, as I had made my original enquiries for interest direct to WHMCS but they said to post on here..

Thanks in Advance

TW

Hi

123cart, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?

If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

must have to wait till they approve something...

Thanks

TW

I am posting this to find a WHMCS user in Australia only, that would like to take over my clients. I have been running a small hosting and domain service for a number of years.. Approx 105 hosting accounts (our selling price for hosting is from $24.95 per yr for 250 mb) and 70 domains.. might seem rather small compared to other users but due to other business commitments. I have not had to time to promote this at all.. I wish to propose a no strings attached opportunity to someone that has to be based in Australia for support purposes..

Currently all our domains TPP domain registrar so preference to the new owner would be someone using TPP and our hosting is in the states. I am able to sign over ownership to you for the yr with current web host, after that you will be able to continue with same host or arrange to move accounts.

I should be able to export our WHMCS database for you to import, if you wish to continue with the domain name you are able to obtain that as well but I don't see that as a huge benefit seeing our name doesn't have a huge name behind it

What is this going to cost you might ask? Well its not going to cost you one cent... I am after someone that will continue to service the clients as we have and put more time than I have to offer...

Please I do not wish to have a time wasters just sending me messages for sticky beak purposes.. I have exposed all but the business name which I will only discuss with persons I feel are willing to do the right thing by my current clients.

If you are seriously interested then send me a message with an outline of your interest. I would hope that I find someone soon and make this an easy change over.

Regards

TW