Social Promotion module

Hi,

We are testing our new WHMCS 5.x module called Social Promotion.

What does it do?

Adds a Facebook and Twitter button to the checkout form.

When a customer clicks on the Facebook or Twitter button, the module will check to see if the customer “Likes” or “Follow” your company on Facebook / Twitter. When they do, a promotion code will be applied to the cart.

Of course it's still possible to use any other valid promotion code.

We are looking for some peeps who would like to test the module for us. Please PM me if you would like to participate.

More information on pricing will be announced on product launch.

-Brian

Hi Alex & factor,

I noticed that I do not have the right permissions to change my PM settings on this forum.

you only need to send one more reply for your account to be "member" and not "Registered User" after that you can use this forum as normal person :)

good luck with your module

Google+ is not supported yet. Will add it later when Twitter and facebook are out of beta. Any feature request / enhancement is welcome.

- - - Updated - - -

you only need to send one more reply for your account to be "member" and not "Registered User" after that you can use this forum as normal person :)

good luck with your module

Thanks for your help :D

• 1 month later...

Hi Guys,

The first beta is ready. You can already download it for free at http://client.lupio.nl/cart.php?a=add&pid=23

There is no live preview since it's still a beta and may have a security risk. We advise to test this module on a closed development/test environment only.

I will post an update tomorrow with a user guide for those that don't get the module working.

Feel free to provide us with feedback and ideas.

-Brian

Edited by Db2000
added a direct link to download

I tried to download this, but I can't register on your site. Not matter what password I try, I get:

"The password you entered is not strong enough - please enter a more complex password"

I tried passwords with uppercase and lowercase, numbers, and special characters. Not sure what the requirements are for the password complexity.

I tried to download this, but I can't register on your site. Not matter what password I try, I get:

"The password you entered is not strong enough - please enter a more complex password"

I tried passwords with uppercase and lowercase, numbers, and special characters. Not sure what the requirements are for the password complexity.

Hi SiteOx,

We have set our password strength to '80'. You may refer to http://docs.whmcs.com/Security_Tab#Required_Password_Strength to see what it's requirements are. I have to say, the documentation is not straightforward.

- - - Updated - - -

I got the following only

MEMORY 15401536 NULL ffffddddtt::::

didn`t get a cart or order page

Hi Lance,

Thanks for downloading our addon. Currently it only work with the 'modern' orderform. We are working to get it working on every standard WHMCS orderform. A technical guide with implementation instructions for custom orderforms will follow on initial launch.

We look into your submission "MEMORY 15401536 NULL ffffddddtt::::".

Thanks for your feedback!

-Brian

Hi,

Thank you all for your feedback and positive words!

Here's a quick update on the bug fixes and added features.

Changelog 0.9.9

- [bug] Fixed the MEMORY NULL message

- [bug] Fixed the width of twitter non-active button

- [Feature] added type and value to promotion table for a better overview

- [Feature] added instant twitter follow if client does not follow you and activates the promotion

- [Task] added a user and installation guide

The updated version (0.9.9) can be downloaded from our website http://client.lupio.nl

Updates planned for 1.0.0:

- Support for all WHMCS standard orderforms

- Implementation guide for custom orderforms.

Screenshots:

orderform.png

Regards,

Brian

twittersettings.png

generalsettings.png

facebooksettings.png

Edited by Db2000
added screenshots

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

We've been working on support for all order forms, including custom order forms.

Currently all order forms are edited with jQuery. An implementation guide for custom order forms will be written soon. Please note that implementation require jQuery and Javascript knowledge.

• 3 months later...
We've been working on support for all order forms, including custom order forms.

Currently all order forms are edited with jQuery. An implementation guide for custom order forms will be written soon. Please note that implementation require jQuery and Javascript knowledge.

any update when avaible ?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...