-
Posts
63 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Hotfixes
Everything posted by ufshane
-
With no response here I have opened a ticket that referred me back to set up the domain manually. This in turn puts me into a situation where I can not add the domain because it is a premium domain with a dynamic price.
-
I have found the method to manually add a domain (https://docs.whmcs.com/Importing_Data#Manual_Domain_Only_Entry), but what do we do with premium domains... first i get an error (TLD/Extension not configured for sale. Please check your input before continuing.) but setting up this domain and set pricing will be an issue since it depends on the domain.
-
We recently had a server outage and wanted to offer our clients a credit to their accounts, is there a way to do this on multiple accounts at once?
-
Third Party Gateways alternative of paypal and 2checkout
ufshane replied to centerserv's topic in Using WHMCS
Stripe.com is good -
In my testing I have found a deal breaker... there needs to be a way to set ignore on folders, ie the cache folders for whmcs and in our case useresponse as well
- 9 replies
-
- file changes
- file monitor
-
(and 1 more)
Tagged with:
-
You could add a configurable option with only one option with the fee added
-
Thanks, it is working now
- 9 replies
-
- file changes
- file monitor
-
(and 1 more)
Tagged with:
-
I have used the file transfer but not on value telcom and generally I use it from the windows app
-
I am using it on http://www.valuetelcom.com and have used stardevelop for many years
-
Stardevelop's is hosted on your server and works great. Some kool new features coming and fully integrated with whmcs. If the chat user has an account, you have one click access to their account from the chat window
-
I could, but this will affect a lot of users if they want this mod, I will look at us updating this week then i will test it...
- 9 replies
-
- file changes
- file monitor
-
(and 1 more)
Tagged with:
-
Downloaded the trial to check it out: Fatal error: *****modules/addons/file_monitor/file_monitor.php cannot be decoded by this version of the ionCube Loader. If you are the administrator of this site then please install the latest version of the ionCube Loader. in Unknown on line 0
- 9 replies
-
- file changes
- file monitor
-
(and 1 more)
Tagged with:
-
Ouch... well I guess I am glad I am working with Jack at Zomex
-
Well so if you get a theme from them you are not allowed to have anyone adjust it?
-
Hell of a job!!! looks great
-
www.zomex.com they did wonders wth http://www.valuetelcom.com
-
who ever the owner is, is using WHMCS's logo might be issues with that
-
[MOD] Multiple Affiliate Link Landing Pages
ufshane replied to D9Hosting's topic in Commercial Modules and Addons
Has anyone using this been able to modify it to work with both pages and the other possible variables like pid, etc? -
Check your downloads folder for any rouge php scripts
-
The actual problem in the original post was he had a trailing / in there
-
Help, I deleted my configuration.php file before upgrading.
ufshane replied to catalano's topic in Using WHMCS
Before you spend that money, go to cpanel and look for the back up section and see if there is any options to download past back ups... if so you can unzip it on your pc and extract the config file yourself -
Help, I deleted my configuration.php file before upgrading.
ufshane replied to catalano's topic in Using WHMCS
not sure about the cc hash, but the compile dir points to the location of your templates_c folder and the attachements and downloads dir is optional if you moved them the customadminpath is if you change your admin directory name and the api access key is not needed -
Help, I deleted my configuration.php file before upgrading.
ufshane replied to catalano's topic in Using WHMCS
<?php $license = ''; $db_host = ''; $db_username = ''; $db_password = ''; $db_name = ''; $cc_encryption_hash = ''; $templates_compiledir = ""; $attachments_dir = ""; $downloads_dir = ""; $customadminpath = ''; $api_access_key = ""; ?> Here is mine with the sections cleared out -
Help, I deleted my configuration.php file before upgrading.
ufshane replied to catalano's topic in Using WHMCS
its in the full version, its saved as configuration.php.new just download or look in your whmcs root folder and edit it with your info -
http://forum.whmcs.com/showthread.php?51522-Addon-Bulk-Password-Change There is an addon for that, I have used it in the past
