WHMCS Themes from WHMCSDesigns

World-Class Responsive WHMCS Themes from WHMCSDesigns.com

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Introducing Dash. A Unique & Powerful New User Interface for your WHMCS Installation

Stand out from the crowd with our brand new WHMCS theme, Dash. Dash gives a unique look to WHMCS, is completely mobile-ready and comes in three different color schemes!

Dash supports WHMCS v5.1.x and v5.2.x and comes with 2 fully responsive order templates (modern & web20cart)!

[Order Dash Now] - [Find Out More]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Flex. Take Complete Control Over the Look & Feel of your WHMCS Installation

It's time to add a new layer of flexibility to your client area. Flex is very easy to customise & brand and completely mobile-friendly.

Flex supports WHMCS v5.1.x and v5.2.x and comes with 2 fully responsive order templates (modern & web20cart)!

[Order Flex Now] - [Find Out More]

Got a question for us? Feel free to contact us before you order!

Any chance you will make a new order form that looks nicer than the current ones? Like Hostbills?

I actually believe WHMCS themselves was going to take on this task & was asking for feedback on this forum.

Though it would be really nice to see a few new order forms, nothing to flashy though just, "more modern" and a lot more appealing :).

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

A word of advice, be wary of trusting this guy. He sets up websites selling a small handful of WHMCS template designs and soon after closes the site down and ignores you. This is the third time hes done this, the previous two incarnations are nowhere to be seen.

He seems like a good designer, but if you buy from him, be fully aware that it is likely the website won't be around for very long and you will probably lose any support and updates for your templates.

I'd also like to comment on the order forms. There is no point in producing nice looking templates if the order pages don't match. It's only half the job done.

If you ask me, this guy is out to make fast money by selling the designs but has no intention of providing future support or updates. Ask anyone who's bought his templates before. I'd be willing to bet that within six months the "whmcsdesigns" website will be gone, along with the promised "lifetime of FREE updates including bug fixes & new features".

• 4 weeks later...
A word of advice, be wary of trusting this guy. He sets up websites selling a small handful of WHMCS template designs and soon after closes the site down and ignores you. This is the third time hes done this, the previous two incarnations are nowhere to be seen.

I'm sorry but can you please provide some more information before throwing out accusations like this, you don't see me going into your threads and accusing you of robbing a bank with no actual evidence.. I have only been involved in one WHMCS theme company before and that was solely as a designer. I cleared this up here: https://forum.whmcs.com/showthread.php?69223-Flex-The-new-customisable-amp-mobile-friendly-theme-for-WHMCS&p=299583#post299583

He seems like a good designer, but if you buy from him, be fully aware that it is likely the website won't be around for very long and you will probably lose any support and updates for your templates.

Thanks, I've worked hard over the past 7 years to become one of the most reputable designers in the hosting industry. A simple Google search will verify this. Not sure where you are getting this information from but rest assured I am online every day and have over 4 UK/US based support agents working under me who I have trained myself.

I'd also like to comment on the order forms. There is no point in producing nice looking templates if the order pages don't match. It's only half the job done.

We provide matching responsive order form templates with all of our frontend themes. Let me know if you have any suggestions you'd like us to take on board for future releases.

If you ask me, this guy is out to make fast money by selling the designs but has no intention of providing future support or updates. Ask anyone who's bought his templates before. I'd be willing to bet that within six months the "whmcsdesigns" website will be gone, along with the promised "lifetime of FREE updates including bug fixes & new features".

I don't recall asking you but I'm not out to 'make fast money' like you said; this is my career & my passion. WHMCSDesigns has been open for a year now and we have almost 1,000 happy customers. We're still growing with new themes to come very soon and we are constantly building our team. Rest assured we're here to stay. Oh and speaking of fast money, I'll happily take you up on your bet any day ;)

Hi Sam, yes, I'm talking specifically about your previous, almost identical site named yourwhmcs.com where you designed a bunch of WHMCS themes and put them up for sale in exactly the same way as you have recently done with this new site. The themes that you had for sale were named "Mint" "SmoothBlue" "Crystal" and "CrispBlue".

The site contained the same promises about updates etc - and when version 5 of WHMCS was released, you promised to provide an update to all themes - but you stopped answering Emails and soon after shut your site down - leaving all your customers in the lurch. None of the promised updates ever materialised. People complained of being ripped off.

As a joint owner of that site, I believe you were responsible - in the same way you are with this one. What's the difference? It would be unreasonable for you to claim that you were only working in a design capacity and had no obligation to assist your customers. If it was a "joint venture" as you claim, surely you were "jointly" responsible. It's not like you were simply paid a fee for design work - your own comments suggest that you were involved in the running of the business - were you not?

You can make as many excuses as you like and people can make up their own minds whether or not to believe those excuses. It certainly doesn't mean that we should take your word that you had no control over what happened. Your defence seems to be "it wasn't me to blame, it was the other guy".

Also, let's just clear something up here. I'm not "accusing you of robbing a bank with no actual evidence". I'm warning people that they may find within a few months that your website no longer exists and you become uncontactable - the "evidence" for that happening previously can be found in the experience of many of your previous customers, including myself and it is documented in several threads on WHT.

When you embark upon a business venture like the yourwhmcs.com site, which is exactly the same business model as the one you are advertising here, you are fully responsible for your actions, or lack thereof. With yourwhmcs.com, It seems you simply wiped your hands of any responsibility, ignored your customers and shut the site down. No comment was ever made by you about that. Now you are linking to a carefully constructed excuse about what happened from your point of view - saying this "clears it up". It doesn't clear anything up - it's simply a rather disjointed excuse within which you claim not to be responsible.

Why should anyone trust you with a second, almost identical WHMCS theme site when you failed so miserably at running the last one?

If you'd had any concerns about your customers - you would have at least taken some time to apologise, or try to help those who needed support at the time - or at least have the basic decency to answer their Emails. You can blame your previous business partner for the site failing if you want - and it could well have been his fault - but that doesn't make you immune to responsibility - does it? What's your excuse for being so ignorant?

So when I see this happening again - another WHMCS theme site with similar designs and the same promises - I feel it's my right to make comment and warn people that you've so far had two failed sites behind you (the other being vissol.co.uk) and this could likely be a third. I'm fully within my rights to do so.

You might be a great designer and you might well have lots of happy customers for your freelance design work. I'm not disputing that at all, but from my experience, you appear to be a terrible businessman who doesn't seem to care about leaving your customers out in the cold. That's been my experience and I'm happy to share it here.

As it stands, I bought two themes from you, because I was promised that a V5 update would be forthcoming - but it never happened and you ignored all my correspondence. Now that I've tracked you down - will you be willing to offer me a refund ?

My opinion of you Sam, is that you are just another rip off merchant setting up sites to take people's money and then closing those sites down - only to set up a new venture later on with a different name.

If you think my opinion is unjustified, then please feel free to explain yourself.

Hi there,

I’m Bob from YourWHMCS.com, I just thought I’d chime in here and try and clear the air a bit.

First and foremost I’d like to take this opportunity to apologise for any inconvenience caused by the closure of YourWHMCS. It was something that had to be done as it just no longer made any sense to keep the business online from a financial perspective. Our themes were custom built specifically for WHMCS v4, and as there were no similar products on the market at the time we gained a lot of interest from the WHMCS community. As per our terms and conditions, we promised to provide bug fixes and design tweaks as required when WHMCS released updates, which we did proficiently. Unfortunately upon the release of v5, WHMCS had rolled out major template changes that completely deviated from the original structure of our themes.

As far as your claims regarding how we did not support our customers or respond to emails it just simply isn’t true. We provided support to all customers when we were actively in business. Many times we went the extra mile and helped customers with custom modifications to their newly purchased theme. We made a very conscious effort to ensure that our customers had the best experience possible.

We updated all 4 of our themes up until the very latest release of WHMCS v4 (4.5.2) but as they stood they simply just weren’t compatible with the new version of WHMCS. If our customers still wish to use our themes for v4 then they can do so without any issues (such as http://billing.centriohost.com/index.php).

Due to the lack of support for v5 we decided to stop selling our WHMCS themes. We continued to provide support to existing customers, but as more and more of our customers updated to v5 fewer & fewer people were using our themes. We received the occasional inquiry as to whether we planned on making any new themes for v5 but we made it known that we had no plans on doing that in the near future. Naturally, the next move going forward was to shut the business down for good.

You are honestly the only person I have come across who is this upset about the closure of YourWHMCS, but you have to understand that our themes just weren’t designed for v5. If you fully read the TOS before purchasing our product, you would know that future updates for major overhauls of WHMCS’s templating system were not guaranteed.

This is the exact excerpt from the original YourWHMCS TOS:

There is a slight chance that our themes may not be 100% supported by future builds of WHMCS. We will do our best to provide updated files to all of our customers if this happens although no guarantees can be made. We reserve the right to charge a small-fee for updates that require a huge overhaul of the theme.

Despite YourWHMCS’s exit from the scene, I am very confident that 2 years later Sam Asante is able to take his experiences and foster the development of a successful theme business on his own. WHMCSDesigns and YourWHMCS are completely separate entities and to be quite frank aren’t really comparable at this point. Sam has taken the quality & attention to detail of his themes to a level that was not previously accomplished by YourWHMCS, not to mention the complete overhaul of the template code to make it responsive.

With all this being said, as we worked so hard to maintain customer satisfaction at YourWHMCS when we were in business, it would be a real shame to see it end with a customer as dissatisfied as yourself. As a gesture of good will and to ensure no hard feelings I am willing to refund you the price you paid for your 2 themes out of my own pocket, just shoot over the details via PM.

I hope this clears everything up once and for all.

As a joint owner of that site, I believe you were responsible - in the same way you are with this one. What's the difference? It would be unreasonable for you to claim that you were only working in a design capacity and had no obligation to assist your customers. If it was a "joint venture" as you claim, surely you were "jointly" responsible. It's not like you were simply paid a fee for design work - your own comments suggest that you were involved in the running of the business - were you not?

As I said previously, my only responsibilities at the company were the design of new themes, features & the company website. Make no mistake, I have helped out several people over Skype in the past relating to YourWHMCS and I have been online every day for the past 4+ years.

Why should anyone trust you with a second, almost identical WHMCS theme site?

Ask any of our customers and they'll tell you exactly why. As Bob said above, YW and WHMCSDesigns just aren't really comparable at this point. My team and I have taken the business model to a new level. As well as adding responsive functionality to the WHMCS software, we have a superb team of highly-qualified support staff working for us dealing with around 100 customer inquiries per month. I am confident that we will remain the market leader in the WHMCS theme industry for the foreseeable future.

If you'd had any concerns about your customers - you would have at least taken some time to apologise, or try to help those who needed support at the time - or at least have the basic decency to answer their Emails. You can blame your previous business partner for the site failing if you want - and it could well have been his fault - but that doesn't make you immune to responsibility - does it? What's your excuse for being so ignorant?

I deeply apologize if I have come across this way. At the time, I expressed my apologies to a multitude of YW customers over Skype and even kept them in the loop regarding my plans for a potential buyout.

So when I see this happening again - another WHMCS theme site with similar designs and the same promises - I feel it's my right to make comment and warn people that you've so far had two failed sites behind you (the other being vissol.co.uk) and this could likely be a third. I'm fully within my rights to do so.

Same promises? I'm not sure what you're referring to but our terms and conditions were written completely from scratch and none of our policies reflect those of YourWHMCS. The two companies are 2 completely separate entities. As for Vissol being a 'failed site', just for the record Vissol is still completely active and currently working with some of the biggest names in the hosting industry. We've been so busy with client contracts since 2011 that we never had a chance to launch our new site, we are currently still able to easily find work via reputation alone.

You might be a great designer and you might well have lots of happy customers for your freelance design work. I'm not disputing that at all, but from my experience, you appear to be a terrible businessman who doesn't seem to care about leaving your customers out in the cold. That's been my experience and I'm happy to share it here.

Thanks again for the kind words, I am glad you at least like my design work. However I really resent your comments on my business skills; as I said before, this is my passion. I put 100% effort into all of my business endeavors, and I find it intrinsic that all of my customers recognize that. I appreciate that you weren't happy with the lack of v5 support for the YourWHMCS themes and I do apologize, but don't let that experience be a reflection on me personally. I have been online every single day since the closure of YW and if you'd emailed/called me personally I would have happily cleared up any questions you have. That being said, I find it very difficult to believe that Bob failed to respond to you via the YW support channels in the first place.

As it stands, I bought two themes from you, because I was promised that a V5 update would be forthcoming - but it never happened and you ignored all my correspondence. Now that I've tracked you down - will you be willing to offer me a refund ?

My opinion of you Sam, is that you are just another rip off merchant setting up sites to take people's money and then closing those sites down - only to set up a new venture later on with a different name.

If you think my opinion is unjustified, then please feel free to explain yourself.

Looks like Bob has already offered to give you a refund.

It's very saddening to encounter somebody with such a negative attitude towards me after working so hard throughout my career to build the reputation I have today. Since you have such vituperative opinions on my business practices (which I feel are completely unjustified) feel free to contact me via Skype/Email and I can arrange a discount at WHMCSDesigns for you.

Because at this point I genuinely believe that the only way to rectify your views on myself & WHMCSDesigns is to just order a theme from us and see first-hand how well we look after our customers; as well as admire the amount of work and attention to detail that goes into all of our products.

• 2 weeks later...

I wouldn't worry about negative comments. Reading through this post I can see that you are responsive and condone yourself in a professional way.

Here is my dilemma.

I have purchased multipul themes and templates from Themeforest integrating WHMCS Bridge and they all have issues. I think the best way forward is to use a template for WHMCS.

I have 5 websites and would like a centralised area for clients.

My concern is that I have a separate support area managed by wordpress and would like to know if you offer custom support to integrate WHMCS into the wordpress theme from themeforest called support desk.

I really like your dash theme. I just need to make sure I can add / edit menu items with ease so they wont be affected in future updates aswell so that I can send people to related websites.

• 2 weeks later...
I'm sorry but can you please provide some more information before throwing out accusations like this, you don't see me going into your threads and accusing you of robbing a bank with no actual evidence.. I have only been involved in one WHMCS theme company before and that was solely as a designer. I cleared this up here: https://forum.whmcs.com/showthread.php?69223-Flex-The-new-customisable-amp-mobile-friendly-theme-for-WHMCS&p=299583#post299583

Do you answer sales tickets? We had one open and it got deleted.. Now we have an other open and still unanswered. I would like to get an answer to that question in order to proceed. Ticket ID: #137999

• 1 month later...

This person is not trustworthy in the least.

It cost me $49 to figure that out.

I contacted them and asked if their Dash theme could be used for the client side only and not use the front end.

I even sent them links as a reference to another WHMCS person whom has a client side theme that works flawlessly. I said this theme works great but yours has a nicer design so I would like to use it for the client side, they said "yes you can".

So I purchased the theme and as expected it couldn't be used client side "only"

When I notified them it didn't work, their response was "no it won't do that" and they will check if it can be set up to do that.

I then informed them I am not worried about the money, if they want to hold it to see if they can do it then I am fine with that, but if it can't then please refund the money.

After a month I asked for an update and they responded with "they are looking into it".

After 2 more months I asked for an update and they responded with "they are looking into it".

After a bit longer I sent an email and said if you can't do it that is fine just refund the money, they responded with "they are looking into it".

Then all of a sudden they lost all of their customer database information and it took another month to get in contact with them, once I finally did they said they will have someone do it.

I said OK if you can do it that is fine if not refund the money, they said they can do it, they have some new theme guru joining the team.

After about a week they sent instructions on what changes need to be made to my theme, I made the changes and of course that didn't work.

When I told them it didn't work they said it is my fault and that I am not doing it right.

(It was like 5 or 6 line changes, not some massive amount of code change)

When I seen what they sent I knew right off it wouldn't work because their changes didn't address the multiple theme issue, and I notified them of this, they said well it works for us.

No proof it worked for them but since they said it does then they felt they provided a finished theme.

When I said it doesn't work and it won't work, their supposed guru said they charge for custom themes and he isn't going to do anything more since I wasn't paying for it.

I reminded this person that it wasn't custom in my eyes because I asked in the beginning if it can do what was needed and was told yes, so how can that be custom work? And that he needs to speak with their team about this but it isn't custom work as far as I'm concerned.

The response again was it is custom work and he isn't going to do anything more.

So I responded with that is fine, refund me the money.

From that time there has been no further responses from them.

So be careful, they will tell you yes to get the money then not provide what they have said they will, and not refund once it doesn't work out.

The theme did work as a drop in, but the front end is not very nice hence why I only wanted the client side which is nice, so be warned if you asked if it does this or that you will get a yes and once you find out it doesn't you won't hear from them when it comes to the refund time, they will just leave you hanging.

I guess since I made the post here they finally made a reply to me, after 6 months.

Sorry for the delayed response, I've had to look into this ticket carefully and talk to the staff to see what's going on.

As per our terms and conditions we are unable to provide refunds under any circumstances as you received the theme files immediately after payment.

What you are asking for is a custom modification for the theme, which is outside of the scope of what our support desk is designed for.

We kindly offered you some instructions to point you in the right direction, and also offered to handle the theme modifications at our usually hourly rate should you get stuck.

That being said, we take pride in our customer satisfaction rate. As a gesture of good will I've created a 20% discount code for you to use in the future, you can enter 'JINTHANA' at checkout whenever you want - the code will not expire.

Kind Regards,

Sam Asante - WHMCSDesigns

My response

Hello,

So let me get this straight, you make a false claim on what your product does, then say “after” that no refunds even though you lied about your products ability, when you stated what the product can do it but really can’t you will now try to get more money and say it is now a custom modification, a custom modification for the ability that you said it already has.

I think that looks to sum it up very well, that is laughable at best.

Well if that doesn’t say shady business I don’t know what does.

Keep the $49 you obviously need it more than I do, but don’t think I won’t warn others.

If anyone wants to use that code feel free I will not give them a single cent.

Oh and they didn't say they would offer me instructions to put me in the right direction, they said they would make it work because they said it would work "before" I made the purchase, which was a lie. I have the emails and the screen grabs of the tickets.

The bottom line is they lied and because they typed some page that says no refunds, everyone is supposed to overlook that no refunds even means if they lie to get your money.

Hey Sam, that sort of kindness you are offering, I do believe we can do without.

Do yourself a favor and stay away from WHMCSDesigns very shady business

• 4 months later...

Wow, what a heated discussion :oops:

Hearing both sides of the story was interesting, I felt like a high court judge trying to come to a verdict! Nevertheless, I really like the Dash / Flat theme so i'm going to give these guys a chance, lets hope I come out alive :)

I have basic development knowledge to tweak here and there if I need to.. and worst case scenario just buy another one 1 year down the line... It's only 50 bucks?

• 2 months later...
Wow, what a heated discussion :oops:

Hearing both sides of the story was interesting, I felt like a high court judge trying to come to a verdict! Nevertheless, I really like the Dash / Flat theme so i'm going to give these guys a chance, lets hope I come out alive :)

I have basic development knowledge to tweak here and there if I need to.. and worst case scenario just buy another one 1 year down the line... It's only 50 bucks?

Just curious, how did the Flat theme work out for you?

• 8 months later...

This is an oldish thread, yes, but it also seems the best place to ask this (given the issues that people are citing when WHMCS moved from v4 -> v5):

whmcsdesigns.com currently says this in the FAQ section:

Q. Will the theme be updated on new releases of WHMCS?

A. Yes, we will update the theme shortly after a new version of WHMCS is released in which the client side templates have changed. We offer free updates for 12 months after the template is purchased, after which we reserve the right to charge a small fee for updates.

So here's the question: WHMCS v6 has been out for 4 weeks. From 5.3.x to 6.0.0, "client side templates have changed". So could @Sam Asante chime in at this point, and let us know what "shortly" means.

When will v.6 versions of the templates be made available for download? Knowing would help with planning.

• 5 months later...