Bitcoin Payment Gateway

All configuration are right and its done but its giving these error when some one using blockchain as a payment gateway.

"Transaction amount too low. Please try another payment method or open a ticket with Billing."

Or

An error has occurred, please contact Billing or choose a different payment method. (Error ID: 1)

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi, Yesterday there was a transaction that was not sent to my wallet, It was a different wallet and after some time the money came to my wallet from another wallet, I dont really get what happend

Found out this one, The problem is it really takes long time for the money to come to my wallet from the random wallet, Any solution? And also i would like to donate send me your wallet

• 1 month later...

Hi,

All of a sudden, we stopped receiving the transactions to our wallet. When I check the transaction on blockchain.info it says Transaction unrelated to your wallet. It started yesterday and we haven't received a single transaction so far. Gateway settings in whmcs are correct (wallet address etc). How can I check where the money went?

Hi,

All of a sudden, we stopped receiving the transactions to our wallet. When I check the transaction on blockchain.info it says Transaction unrelated to your wallet. It started yesterday and we haven't received a single transaction so far. Gateway settings in whmcs are correct (wallet address etc). How can I check where the money went?

You'll need to contact blockchain.info about that.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

"Transaction amount too low. Please try another payment method or open a ticket with Billing."

I got this error because blockchain blocked my ip. In order to see if your ip is blocked :

1 . open blockchain.php ,

2. search for ' return "Transaction amount too low"

3. add the $amount var to the return in order to debug : ' return "$amount Transaction amount too ' . The amount var contains the curl request return.

4. Try opening an invoice an pay with blockchain. It should display an error saying that your ip is blocked.

I fixed this by asking my hosting provider for an dedicated ip and adding :

curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_INTERFACE, $_SERVER['SERVER_ADDR']);

before any curl_exec in blockchain.php.

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks for the donation! :)

You don't need any of the .hg files.

Hello Dr. Mckay,

I have upgraded whmcs to v6.01 and not blockchain module is not working.

I have contact whmcs support and they say as below:

================

This module appears to be trying to utilize a file which is no longer shipped with WHMCS 6.0 and above. I recommend contacting the developer of this third party module to see if they have an update or can resolve this issue for you.

http://docs.whmcs.com/Version_6.0_Release_Notes#Removal_of_Dbconnect.php

If you have any other issues or questions please let us know.

Thanks,

--

Jimmy B.

Assistant Support Manager

WHMCS, Ltd.

http://whmcs.com

31st Jul 2015 (08:36) Dhaval Chandrani || Client

I am also pasting error below:

============

Warning: require(./../../dbconnect.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/hosticon/public_html/client/modules/gateways/blockchain.php on line 90

Warning: require(./../../dbconnect.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/hosticon/public_html/client/modules/gateways/blockchain.php on line 90

Fatal error: require(): Failed opening required './../../dbconnect.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/hosticon/public_html/client/modules/gateways/blockchain.php on line 90

================

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'm on version 6.1.1 and installed this gateway today. It looked simple, but doesn't seem to work for me. I use the standard six template. When I try to pay the invoice, and I select Bitcoin from the dropdown, a big white spave appears in the uppoer section of the invoice. I assume this could be to display a qr code or so, but nothing happens. I'll give it another try of it works. Let us know, I'll be happy to donate if it works.

• 2 weeks later...
I'm on version 6.1.1 and installed this gateway today. It looked simple, but doesn't seem to work for me. I use the standard six template. When I try to pay the invoice, and I select Bitcoin from the dropdown, a big white spave appears in the uppoer section of the invoice. I assume this could be to display a qr code or so, but nothing happens. I'll give it another try of it works. Let us know, I'll be happy to donate if it works.

I just quickly installed it and didn't see any similar white space... :?:

looking at the code, to make it v6+ compatible, you would certainly need to replace references of dbconnect.php with init.php in /modules/gateways/blockchain/blockchain.php

additionally, you should probably replace the code below from /modules/gateways/blockchain/callback/blockchain.php...

require('./../../../dbconnect.php');
require('./../../../includes/functions.php');
require('./../../../includes/gatewayfunctions.php');
require('./../../../includes/invoicefunctions.php');

with...

require('./../../../init.php');

we don't accept bitcoins, so I can't test the functionality, but it should make it more compatible with v6.

Yes, working Brian!

To be exact;

in both blockchain.php and /callback/blockchain.php ONLY dbconnect.php should be changed into init.php.

I set conformation to 2 in the setup and payments come through instantly! Great, thanks!

(PS. the white space that appeared on the payment-page-invoice does indeed change into a qr code this time. (no redirect)

Thank you!

Edited by hostservice_71

This is new issue .. i use it ...but when the payment done and blockchain show the 2 conformation ...but when i check in my whmcs billing system it show unpaid invoice ....can you tell what can be the iisue and how to solve it

There are 2 blockchain.php files, one in the main and one in the callback folder. In the callback, also make the same dbconnect.php -> init.php change.

• 1 month later...
No this is not working till you apply for v2 api in blockchain.info. We lost 4 transactions which customers did paid and we never receive that money.

- - - Updated - - -

For more:

https://blockchain.info/api/blockchain_wallet_api

I'm still using it with old blockchain api, it does works, i had several orders and successful payments after 01.01.2016

But also i have applied for api2 and probably it will be required upgrade module

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...