• 1 month later...
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Good night! I installed the addon, I set everything right, but in time to pay the bills and pick blockchain.info, is reported the following error: "An error has occurred, please contact Billing or choose a different payment method (Error ID: 2. ) "

Could someone help me?

I thank you for your attention and promptness.

Good night! I installed the addon, I set everything right, but in time to pay the bills and pick blockchain.info, is reported the following error: "An error has occurred, please contact Billing or choose a different payment method (Error ID: 2. ) "

Could someone help me?

I thank you for your attention and promptness.

It seems that that error is caused by Blockchain.info returning an unknown response. Can you try again and make sure you're up to date?

• 2 weeks later...

Your new update is awesome. Fix QR code issue and callback as well.

I have donated a little of $5 at 1McKayQNGaKdkoJnhSLWHEtWW8t9hDpan4

I uploaded latest update from Download repository

But there are some files which i have not understand but even it works perfect.

Below are the files. For that they are?

----------------

.hg_archival

.hgignore

.hgtags

---------------------

It seems that that error is caused by Blockchain.info returning an unknown response. Can you try again and make sure you're up to date?

Your new update is awesome. Fix QR code issue and callback as well.

I have donated a little of $5 at 1McKayQNGaKdkoJnhSLWHEtWW8t9hDpan4

I uploaded latest update from Download repository

But there are some files which i have not understand but even it works perfect.

Below are the files. For that they are?

----------------

.hg_archival

.hgignore

.hgtags

---------------------

Thanks for the donation! :)

You don't need any of the .hg files.

• 1 month later...
When we select "Shared Wallet" it gives an error to contact billing with Error Code 1 - how to resolve this one?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]6970[/ATTACH]

Blockchain.info has disabled their shared wallet service. Don't use the shared wallet option as it will cause all payments to fail.

• 3 weeks later...

I am doing something where I will be using testnet coin on a permanent basis and also bitcoin. I ended up with an installation of each version on their own VPS in what amounts to my own gateway. One install will process payments in Bitcoin and the other processes payments in testcoin. I just briefly looked at the code of the Blockchain api but it looks like I'd be able to find a point where the payment is confirmed and, after which time, it interacts with WHMCS to process the payment.

If so, would it be practical to eliminate all the blockchain confirmation and address generation and just use this mod as a hook into WHMCS for mine instead?

It looks like the /modules/gateways/callback/blochchain.php does all the work of getting the approval to WHMCS but I haven't jumped into it yet.

I was just wondering if anyone had some thoughts on the whole approach I'm taking. Like I said, I really need testnet as much as Bitcoin and I don't see blockchain would do the same processing for testnet. And if I do the custom approach for one coin I have it done for the other too. I would have to set up each coin as its own currency I think (and I think I have that configured) and then only allow certain groups or packages to be paid with each.

Anyway, any thoughts?

I am doing something where I will be using testnet coin on a permanent basis and also bitcoin. I ended up with an installation of each version on their own VPS in what amounts to my own gateway. One install will process payments in Bitcoin and the other processes payments in testcoin. I just briefly looked at the code of the Blockchain api but it looks like I'd be able to find a point where the payment is confirmed and, after which time, it interacts with WHMCS to process the payment.

If so, would it be practical to eliminate all the blockchain confirmation and address generation and just use this mod as a hook into WHMCS for mine instead?

It looks like the /modules/gateways/callback/blochchain.php does all the work of getting the approval to WHMCS but I haven't jumped into it yet.

I was just wondering if anyone had some thoughts on the whole approach I'm taking. Like I said, I really need testnet as much as Bitcoin and I don't see blockchain would do the same processing for testnet. And if I do the custom approach for one coin I have it done for the other too. I would have to set up each coin as its own currency I think (and I think I have that configured) and then only allow certain groups or packages to be paid with each.

Anyway, any thoughts?

Honestly, I think you're barking up the wrong tree. If you want to process any digital currencies that aren't Bitcoin, you won't be able to use Blockchain.info, and that's all this module expects.

If you want the documentation for building your own module, it's available here.

Hi Dr.

Yes, I realize that Blockchain won't process anything other than Bitcoin (I thought I had stated that :-( ) .

Re: "If you want the documentation for building your own module, it's available here. ", I was hoping someone could tell me the places in this code where it departs from parsing the incoming data from Blockchain via the httpcallback to begin inserting it into WHMCS. I think I may have found it and, from the surface anyway, it looks like just a couple of functions that insert it all into WHMCS.

I'm not sure if you are following me or not ... I have my own ability to know when a transaction is processed enough on the blockchain to begin inputting it into a customer's account in my own accounting system (I don't need Blockchain.info nor Coinbase). And that is true for Bitcoin, testcoin or any other alt coin in the future that I would want to host their blockchain node for. In it's current operation I have it giving credit after 1 confirmation (so they can use the feature) and then archive it and move the coins to cold storage after 3 confirmations. I would probably do something similar when issuing hosting. So after 1 confirmation I would want to signal WHMCS in whatever way the module already does so they can go on their merry way and get their package (after all, if more confirmations don't ever come in I can cancel it). As I said above, initially, it looks like it is just two small functions that do that but I do appreciate the link to building a module. You are correct, it will be a new one but also will very similar to the existing ones for Coinbase and Blockchain.info except it will be for those parsing their own blockchain data.

- - - Updated - - -

PS. I received WHMCS as part of my hosting package and the link you sent requires that I register, which then requires me to "purchase" a WHMCS subscription so it looks like I need to jump through some hoops to access the instructions even. Hmmm, I'm feeling such a warm wonderful welcoming feeling to the WHMCS community already!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...