When will New Version be released?

Hello,

It was slated to be released in the first week of June, however as software development is a continual process that is ever changing, these dates can change. We've primarily been focusing on trying to identify every potential bug in the software, verifying, classifying, and correcting the issues - then retesting to ensure no unexpected consequences come from it. Thus it's taking a tad longer to achieve that desired. However once a date is set, it will be publicized.

Hello,

It was slated to be released in the first week of June, however as software development is a continual process that is ever changing, these dates can change. We've primarily been focusing on trying to identify every potential bug in the software, verifying, classifying, and correcting the issues - then retesting to ensure no unexpected consequences come from it. Thus it's taking a tad longer to achieve that desired. However once a date is set, it will be publicized.

Any crumb of comfort for Nominet registrars and the looming date of July 9th Chris?

Thanks for replying this thread. However, can you tell me that will this release be STABLE or we have to face the problems like we did the last time. I can see that you have so many testers in beta testers thread, so can we expect that software can be used in production environment immediately after the release?

Hello,

That's what the testing groups both externally and internally are for. However v5.3 will go through iterations before it becomes a release candidate - these iterations will be tracked by the status and reports through the beta groups, both externally & internally.

We've primarily been focusing on trying to identify every potential bug in the software, verifying, classifying, and correcting the issues - then retesting to ensure no unexpected consequences come from it.

Have to say thanks for that. It would be terrific to see the next release be near perfect, and restore faith that has been a bit shaken of late. I know it's coming, and I'm looking forward to seeing that.

Hello Guys!

I can confirm only that beta of whmcs windows phone 8 app has started yesterday.

Beta have'nt started yet.

Chris said that:

There's no set date currently, there's still a few issues to address. Once announced it will be emailed to everyone assigned to that group.

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

I totally understand and agree with WHMCS not releasing 5.3 until it is fully tested and stable.

However, about 3 months ago they promised us a 6-weeks update cycle.

5.2.4 has so many functionality bugs, most of which WHMCS claims to be fixed, yet no updates are forthcoming other than one security update... 5.2.5.

What's up with this WHMCS?