Is there any actual support here?

kpedana

So I don't know if there's some holiday in the UK or something, but I've had a ticket in for 4 days now (since the 4th) and no response. I can't blame other customers for not responding to a post I made in the client discussion sub-forum but even simple yes/no responses to my thread/ticket from support would be a start.

I like the product, I really do but I feel as though once you pay for it support seems to be very lacking... :-/

Hello,

What's your ticket number? I see no ticket that in the queue that hasn't been answered for four days.

Hey Chris, PFY-967553, 05/04/2013 21:41. I didn't mean to bring this into the light, but yea I was worried about support. :-/

Hey Chris, PFY-967553, 05/04/2013 21:41. I didn't mean to bring this into the light, but yea I was worried about support. :-/

On a side note, you posted back to that ticket twice, on Saturday. It's been my experience that once you've opened a ticket, to leave it untouched until replied to by Technical Support. :)

Same goes for your post on the forums I think.

Many of those questions are of a general nature (not technical related exactly) that might be best posted here on the forums, some of the answers are already posted here too I bet.