WHMCS 5.1.2 New method Domain Sync "not supported"

JFOC

That single issue has already been done to death on other threads. Matt posted his response here:

http://forum.whmcs.com/showthread.php?47416-New-Domain-Sync-Cron&p=223298#post223298

You need to go on the same journey as the rest of us and understand that the new domainsync.php issue goes much deeper than the individual registrars which this thread is about and which Matt addressed in the post above. Your 'single' issue is only a small part of a much bigger issue and has been answered. If you read down through the thread you will see how domain dates are not being sync'd with other registrars and those that WHMCS supports. BIGGER ISSUE.

In short, if you need to sync other domain registrar modules, run them separately as crons (as you did before) until those registrars have updated their scripts.

It might be a part of a bigger issue indeed .. ok BUT you are not right about "Matt already give his answer" and I will tell you why - it is simple as that: In 5.0.3 I had normal domain syncing script and now I simply have NOT. I don't care if the registrars are not prepared with their APIs because it worked just fine in 5.0.3 and now it doesn't work so the problem is in WHMCS and not in the registrars or me making some custom registrar syncing (and yes the old separated syncing scripts are not working). By the way I am talking about already included and old supported registrars in WHMCS not for custom ones.

That single issue has already been done to death on other threads. Matt posted his response here:

http://forum.whmcs.com/showthread.php?47416-New-Domain-Sync-Cron&p=223298#post223298

You need to go on the same journey as the rest of us and understand that the new domainsync.php issue goes much deeper than the individual registrars which this thread is about and which Matt addressed in the post above. Your 'single' issue is only a small part of a much bigger issue and has been answered. If you read down through the thread you will see how domain dates are not being sync'd with other registrars and those that WHMCS supports. BIGGER ISSUE.

In short, if you need to sync other domain registrar modules, run them separately as crons (as you did before) until those registrars have updated their scripts.

It might be a part of a bigger issue indeed .. ok BUT you are not right about "Matt already give his answer" and I will tell you why - it is simple as that: In 5.0.3 I had normal domain syncing script and now I simply have NOT. I don't care if the registrars are not prepared with their APIs because it worked just fine in 5.0.3 and now it doesn't work so the problem is in WHMCS and not in the registrars or me making some custom registrar syncing (and yes the old separated syncing scripts are not working). By the way I am talking about already included and old supported registrars in WHMCS not for custom ones.

Yes, we know. All of us had sync scripts working in 5.03 and since. It's only in THIS UPDATE (5.1.2) that a new domainsync.php script was introduced. That's the point. Sync'ing is not working along with registering, renewal and transfers. It's down to the changes made in 5.1.2. You're only explaining what we all already know. I really don't have time, sorry, to spend explaining this to you when it's fairly clear on the forums. We ALL are waiting for a fix.

If you want to argue with Matt over it being a WHMCS problem and not a registrars problem, feel free to raise a ticket and talk to him about it being a WHMCS issue. (I've a feeling he will refer you to the post I already referred you to). Please don't argue with me over this. (I'm here after solutions). I'm not here to defend WHMCS or otherwise. I'm just like everybody else, wanting things to work.

Edited by Si

So what's the current lowdown on this - since no word from WHMCS staff

I assume ignore the new cron and just run as before for now ?

I can confirm that the old separated sync script are now working properly on my end.

This is very strange though as few days back they didn't. Maybe some of the patches are involved I don't know.. but yes - I am confirming they are working and it is a good alternative for now...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Hi in 5.1.2 there is new way for cron job domainsync.

Unfortunately this new way make some trouble.

Domain Syncronisation Cron Report for 08-07-2012 00:00:02<br />

<br />

Active Domain Syncs<br />

- xxx1.com: Sync Not Supported by Registrar Module<br />

- xxx2.com: Sync Not Supported by Registrar Module<br />

- xxx3.com: Sync Not Supported by Registrar Module<br />

- xx4.com: Sync Not Supported by Registrar Module<br />

I'm testing with UK2 domain registrar.

same for ResellerCamp

- xxx1.com: Sync Not Supported by Registrar Module<br />

- xxx2.com: Sync Not Supported by Registrar Module<br />

- xxx3.com: Sync Not Supported by Registrar Module<br />