WHMCS 5.1.2 New method Domain Sync "not supported"

JFOC

Hi in 5.1.2 there is new way for cron job domainsync.

Unfortunately this new way make some trouble.

Domain Syncronisation Cron Report for 08-07-2012 00:00:02<br />

<br />

Active Domain Syncs<br />

- xxx1.com: Sync Not Supported by Registrar Module<br />

- xxx2.com: Sync Not Supported by Registrar Module<br />

- xxx3.com: Sync Not Supported by Registrar Module<br />

- xx4.com: Sync Not Supported by Registrar Module<br />

I'm testing with UK2 domain registrar.

Hi in 5.1.2 there is new way for cron job domainsync.

Unfortunately this new way make some trouble.

Domain Syncronisation Cron Report for 08-07-2012 00:00:02<br />

<br />

Active Domain Syncs<br />

- xxx1.com: Sync Not Supported by Registrar Module<br />

- xxx2.com: Sync Not Supported by Registrar Module<br />

- xxx3.com: Sync Not Supported by Registrar Module<br />

- xx4.com: Sync Not Supported by Registrar Module<br />

I'm testing with UK2 domain registrar.

Same here. I am facing the same issue.

We are having the same issue. I thought it might be related to the "blank" rgistrarconfig.php file; we cannot configure our enom account.

We have also noticed that if you choose to transfer your domain or update nameserver options are checked; the chopping cart throws an error: "The domain you entered is not valid. Enter only the part after the www. and include the TLD"

Perhaps these are related.

We are having the same issue. I thought it might be related to the "blank" rgistrarconfig.php file; we cannot configure our enom account.

We have also noticed that if you choose to transfer your domain or update nameserver options are checked; the chopping cart throws an error: "The domain you entered is not valid. Enter only the part after the www. and include the TLD"

Perhaps these are related.

@rodeo, my registerconfig.php not blank, but still got error Sync Not Supported by Registrar Module

OK, domain sync is now simply not working with either the old individual crons or the new domainsync cron. Customers are renewing domains on my system and the NEXT DUE DATE is updating (an internal WHMCS thing), but the EXPIRY DATE is not changing.

A fix is needed urgently for this.

Frustratingly no. Lots of WHMCS customers on posting up 'Feature Requests' though.

Yet here is an issue where we are having to manually process Domain renewals, and registrations and then manually check the expiry date and the domain status. Nothing from WHMCS to acknowledge any issue exists and until more people actually come on and make a noise about it, I don't see it happening any time soon. Let's just keep asking for more 'new features;.

Absolutely agree with you.

I have btw tried to fix it myself but it includes some core changes etc.. and I think it would be better if the WHMCS team make an official FIX as this is not simply a bug but a core and very important feature that does not work ...

I have sent a message to Matt so I really hope he is aware of this problem.

I'm thinking that it's only with nominet and so it's only affecting customers with UK domains so the bulk of WHMCS customers aren't affected. Yet UK domains (for us as a UK company) are core to what we do.

Glad to know I'm not alone......I was beginning to think it was my installation. Had a support ticket with WHMCS since 12th, but no reply as yet.

Where did you raise this thread/issue?

I read the (your) opening post three times and could not see where you mentioned anything related to this thread.

Read the post again..... If you feel there is a different issue then start your own BUG thread.

Read the post again..... If you feel there is a different issue then start your own BUG thread.

I just did, this thread is about

Sync Not Supported by Registrar Module
and I can not see where you raised this in your thread.