Change Prices on Theme

I purchased a template from WHMCSthemes.com

Uploaded as instructed by them.

I am wanting to change the prices shown on the sliders, but can't see where the .tpl is for them.

Has anyone had a template from them before? I have submitted a ticket to there support team, but no one is replying.

I have attached a screenshot, and highlighted what it is I want to change.

Any help would be appreciated.

WHMCS - Template.jpg

The pricing should be coming from your whmcs installation, if its not you need to fix that otherwise you have to manually update the files every time you change something.

as a side thought, did this not come with a whmcs theme? that is what the sites supposed to be that you bought it from isnt it?

The pricing should be coming from your whmcs installation, if its not you need to fix that otherwise you have to manually update the files every time you change something.

as a side thought, did this not come with a whmcs theme? that is what the sites supposed to be that you bought it from isnt it?

i think he was asking about changing the prices text on his HTML files, especially the one in the slider, which i think that this will be part of an image

• 4 weeks later...
I purchased a template from WHMCSthemes.com

Uploaded as instructed by them.

I am wanting to change the prices shown on the sliders, but can't see where the .tpl is for them.

Has anyone had a template from them before? I have submitted a ticket to there support team, but no one is replying.

I have attached a screenshot, and highlighted what it is I want to change.

Any help would be appreciated.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2885[/ATTACH]

I also use a template from them. It's not noob-friendly since you have to "code" your way for customizing it.

This applies to any page you're looking to edit within that template:

All .TPL files are located in whmcsfolder/templates/themename/

All related images are located in whmcsfolder/templates/themename/html/images

CSS files are located in whmcsfolder/templates/themename/html/css

If you don't know which page to edit, usually look at your browser's link - at the end - ex: urdomain.com/index.php

This means that you need to edit the header.tpl, footer.tpl, and homepage.tpl.

If you see a link like this: urdomain.com/vpshosting.php (related files are: vpshosting.tpl, footer.tpl, and header.tpl)

Note: Any change in footer or header templates will apply to the whole site.

I've not really impressed with my template. I think I should have gone with zomex. At least they have a built in editor.

Good luck.

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I have the same problem from that company whmcsthemes.com please i need help how can i edit the main Menu of the template not the client area menu I need someone help me very urgent

please see: - Removed -

Edited by Infopro
Actual Domain Details Removed, No Need Here.

If clients need support with template editing, they can submit a support ticket and we will be happy to help:

https://www.whmcsthemes.com/submitticket.php?step=2&deptid=1

I suspect it's because they are using unlicensed copies that they are asking here instead...

- - - Updated - - -

I have the same problem from that company whmcsthemes.com please i need help how can i edit the main Menu of the template not the client area menu I need someone help me very urgent

please see: - Removed -

The problem you had is that you wanted support despite never buying anything.

DMCA notice is on it's way.

Edited by Infopro
Actual Domain Details Removed, No Need Here.

If clients need support with template editing, they can submit a support ticket and we will be happy to help:

https://www.whmcsthemes.com/submitticket.php?step=2&deptid=1

I suspect it's because they are using unlicensed copies that they are asking here instead...

- - - Updated - - -

The problem you had is that you wanted support despite never buying anything.

DMCA notice is on it's way.

I have changed my post....I also think a moderator should ban them from the forum!

I have changed my post....I also think a moderator should ban them from the forum!

I'll be happy to remove this entire thread. This user hasn't tried to sell anything, and is not a new user, he's been registered for several years now. He screwed up it looks like from here, kill thread sure, but no ban needed, IMO.

I've left it this long hoping he'd come back and explain or apologize for this. If he doesn't, we can revisit the idea of the ban later, easy enough. :)

Thanks for your feedback.

I'll be happy to remove this entire thread.

Just to say, I have no issues with the thread remaining, or being removed.

What I have issues with is users like "jojobojo" who revive a dead thread only to mislead others into thinking that he has had a bad customer experience when in fact he is not a customer at all.

Admittedly, his post is open to interpretation, but in my opinion it came across as casting WHMCSThemes.com in a bad light, undeservedly.

Just to clarify, the person who created this thread did indeed purchase a license to use the design.

I would dispute this however:

I have submitted a ticket to there support team, but no one is replying.

I found the ticket in question - here are the facts:

- Ticket Opened: 4.22 PM GMT

- Ticket Replied to: 4.35 PM GMT on the same day (i.e. within 13 minutes).

It's a little unfair to give others an impression of slow support when most people would regard it as quick enough when knowing the facts.

Although Alistair if you have helped the OP with his issue, then is it not good to have this thread removed so not to advertise "jojobojo" cloned site

As said, I have no issue with this thread remaining.