Sitepearl Script Installer

The Sitepearl Script Installer allows WHMCS-based cPanel web hosting providers to automatically install scripts such as Joomla and Wordpress on a client's hosting account as soon as their account is created.

This action hook is completely dynamic in the sense that it can install almost any script with a database and a configuration file. The latest version of Joomla and Wordpress comes pre-configured with the addon download, so all you have to to is install it and start selling one-click websites!

• Fully automated
  • Create custom scripts to install
  • Joomla and Wordpress comes preconfigured
  • FTP and cPanel API-driven (No elevated server permissions required)
  • Free lifetime updates

Order Now: http://secure.sitepearl.com/cart.php?gid=16

Cool module, but I think its a bit overpriced. Softaculous, Installatron, and Fantastico all have far more pre-configured scripts and are much cheaper. Granted, those arent built into WHMCS, but the idea is still the same.

Just my 2 cents, good luck.

The idea here is that the end-user will never have to touch Fantastico - they just receive a welcome email with a link and a username/password to start blogging, etc.

Also, this script allows you to install anything you want as long as it has files, a database, and a configuration file... most script installers don't let you do that very easily.

Thanks for the feedback :)

Cool module, but I think its a bit overpriced. Softaculous, Installatron, and Fantastico all have far more pre-configured scripts and are much cheaper. Granted, those arent built into WHMCS, but the idea is still the same.

Just my 2 cents, good luck.

Softaculous does have this functionality, not sure about the others.

Sitepearl Script Installer $6.95 a month

Softaculous for a VPS $12 a year or DED $24 a year

no contest in my book as my clients are quite happy to use Softaculous and we can install the scripts for them.

just my 2 cents

Softaculous does not directly integrate with WHMCS and automatically install the scripts after an account is created. The entire purpose of our installer is to automate the process. We've already sold multiple licenses, so the demand for a product like this is pretty self-evident.

Thanks for the interest. :)

Can this be used to install an application on a remote server? (ie. offering an install service for our application on customers servers)

nice idea, but it would require access to the remote server both database and ftp. that would defeat the object of one click wouldnt it? the client would need to set up access and a database/user before you could do anything, or, give you access to their control panel. im not sure here i cant see people being too keen on that idea?

The feature of install the scripts on a remote server can be done if the user give us the information to his cpanel.

All other things can be done through the cpanel. create database for example can be done through cpanel api.

Can this be used to install an application on a remote server? (ie. offering an install service for our application on customers servers)

Yes, if the client is purchasing the product from you. The remote server's IP is automatically grabbed based on the IP that the product will be assigned to, and then the cPanel API/FTP handles the rest.

If you're talking about a custom, after-the-fact installation (not in your WHMCS), we could create a custom solution for you if you want to contact our sales team.