Free Module: Paypal No fees !

Since 11 days ago I still waiting for a reply: Ticket ID: #745155

The ticket priority was set to High so I'm really surprise how you deal with customers that have problems with your Paypal No Fees gateway. It has been 2 weeks since this issue appeared (after upgrade your plugin) and since then I haven't get any support from you guys.

I set a specific percentage of fees to charge to the customer but the plugin charges a different number no matter if I re-install the plugin or set a different number. You suggested to delete it and install a previous version but the issue still.

I don't have any other option to left a bad review of your support. It's clear that you don't give appropriate support to your customers and it's sad to say that this is the only add-on I've on my WHMCS installation so you can't say that it's having a conflict with another add-on or a Third-party plugin.

I don't want my money back (I've bought the paid version)...I just want SUPPORT

- - - Updated - - -

The ticket priority was set to High so I'm really surprise how you deal with customers that have problems with your Paypal No Fees gateway. It has been 2 weeks since this issue appeared (after upgrade your plugin) and since then I haven't get any support from you guys.

I set a specific percentage of fees to charge to the customer but the plugin charges a different number no matter if I re-install the plugin or set a different number. You suggested to delete it and install a previous version but the issue still.

I don't have any other option to left a bad review of your support. It's clear that you don't give appropriate support to your customers and it's sad to say that this is the only add-on I've on my WHMCS installation so you can't say that it's having a conflict with another add-on or a Third-party plugin.

If you read the reviews left here (http://www.whmcs.com/members/communityaddons.php?action=viewmod&id=501#discussion) you'll see that Garry Clarke, WeiMing Chong had the same issue and Kevin QH was complaining about the inexistant support:

( English) I don't have received any answer from the developers in many days. Its module has important bugs and they don't answer my ticket.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

- - - Updated - - -

If you read the reviews left here (http://www.whmcs.com/members/communityaddons.php?action=viewmod&id=501#discussion) you'll see that Garry Clarke, WeiMing Chong had the same issue and Kevin QH was complaining about the inexistant support:

Then again this is a free module and quite an old one at that. May be someone can take up this project if the author has left it?

Then again this is a free module and quite an old one at that. May be someone can take up this project if the author has left it?

Sorry about delay, as you know we had a lot of work enforcing whmcs installations with our module Whmcs Enforced.

-- we answering today all unanwered tickets

-- we are releasing a new version of this Paypal no fees module in this days.

Thanks to the community

This is a free version of the paid one Alex so it's related, the software is the same but it doesn't have all the options the paid version has.

However, it's important to mention that there is lack of support from the developers so be aware that if you have issues with it, I'm not sure if you'll get a solution.

Sorry about delay, as you know we had a lot of work enforcing whmcs installations with our module Whmcs Enforced.

-- we answering today all unanwered tickets

-- we are releasing a new version of this Paypal no fees module in this days.

Thanks to the community

-- Ticket ID: #745155 still there and wasn't replied..(tomorrow it'll be 12 days without a reply from your staff)

-- I don't care if you release a new version, I care about the bugs. You told me to delete all files, uninstall it and install an old version but the bug still there. You weren't able to give me a solution so you've chosen to ignore my ticket?

Put lot of work on reply tickets of customers who have paid for your modules.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, a new version of Paypal NO fees was released.

All bugs and new features requested were fixed.

You can download two versions:

Paypal no fees. 3.2 .--A--This works as an Addon and hook ---B---% calculation is made by whmcs --C--- Fees is shown inside invoice.

Paypal paid version 2.0 - This acts as a Gateway modifier.--A--This works as an Gateway modifier ---B---% is calc by gateway and sent to paypal as external fee --C--- Fee is not shown inside whmcs invoice, is shown as paypal fee.

Please download from here : https://www.paneldecliente.com/clientarea.php?action=products

Please reports new features or bugs here : http://dev.argentina--software.com.ar/whmcsmodulespaypalnofees

At your disposal.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello,

We made the purchase module day Registration Date 05/02/2014

We installed the module paypalnofees 3.2 which detect 2 errors.

Error 1:

The module did not have the correct path dela url_notify

Error 2:

The module does not update to PAID UNPAID bills, are always NOT PAID

During the day of registration is the evolution insisted on 17/02/2014 chat support that feature them, the first day I responded well, other days you just ingnoraban chat as they saw you were the customer who does not bother you never answered.

I leave a record of our ticket and to this day there is not a solution I hope this is resolved and that the company is serious ARGENTINA altomarketing of and responsible for what they sell and dea good customer support.

TICKET HISTORY:

A ticket is generated the day 18/02/2014 19:02

Edited by Infopro
Removed Link, No Need Here

• 2 weeks later...
Hello,

We made the purchase module day Registration Date 05/02/2014

Your bug was fixed, thanks for your patiente.

Its very important that if you would like to use paypal + paypalnofees with 2 different emails, configure them adding 2 emails separated with commas, like described here: http://docs.whmcs.com/PayPal#Invalid_Receiver_Email

Edited by Infopro
Removed Link, No Need Here

• 2 months later...

doesn't look like your orders are set to be auto activated after paypal payment, i have been waiting all day now for the order to be active so i can download the plugin :)

unless of course you have set it, to not do this, in which i do hope you check on it on Sundays ;)

• 2 weeks later...
Activated ! yes, we don't work on Sundays :D

however most don't close support tickets unanswered either. ;)

i was ok with waiting 20+ days because of sickness, but to find my ticket closed without a single answer is not what i expected.

At least inform me that you don't know how to solve it, before just closing it.

Maybe some one else got an idea why it would stop whmcs from registering the payments when using Paypal no fees ?

the fees are added and all, but whmcs never sets the invoices as paid, as it does with the normal Paypal.

Any suggestions are welcome, as it seems their own 1 man support is long time sick.

• 2 weeks later...

ATTENTION !

I would not recommend buying this plugin, if you expect any sort of support.

Its been a month now without a single reply to my ticket, they even closed it after 2 weeks, without any update and their outsourced Chat support is just saying someone will look into it, yet nothing is happening.

I have asked for a refund now, which they have also chosen to ignore.

Total * seller. !!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

I finally got a hold of a chat supporter able to help and get my problem resolved, he was not aware why my ticket had been ignored for so long.

So i still say the Support is NOT worth the money, but the addon does work in the end, can have some issues setting it up, but use their chat support if possible, their ticket support is terrible.

• 2 months later...
paypal seem to have changed their stance of passing fees onto customers as when i started this was forbidden now i have just got this from them

We had to uninstall the “Paypal No Fee Paid" module. The transaction fee saved does not make sense for us. Without the Paypal API’s invoices don’t get paid and license key and software download locations are not automatically released.

This is why – to my surprise – I had a problem dealing with "Paypal No Fees" WHMCS installation. I expected to be able to download the “Paypal No Fee” module after I paid my invoice. We also offer software downloads, our clients would run wild not able to immediately download the software after they made a payment.

With Paypal’s APIs WHMCS processes domains, hosting and downloads automatically. Once the order is placed and an invoice generated and paid, the “WHMCS Automatic Setup” is successful and the software download location is released or the hosting site created. No extra time consuming steps like copying Paypal’s transaction IDs, marking invoices as paid or accepting new orders are required. With our international clients in different time zones we do not have time to monitor WHMCS day and night. With Paypal’s API’s you might just stay on the beach or travel overseas.

After a certain time we check and accept the pending orders, “Payment Status” shows “Complete” with “Status” Pending” so we can make adjustments to the Client Profile like check-marking “Don’t Apply Late Fees”, “Mailing List” or assigning a “Client Group”. We have over 2000 clients with 1350 services, at any time only one person is running the show.

Without the API lines of the standard “Paypal” module the “Paypal No Fee” module makes no sense and is not worth the "Pesos" spent.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I have tried to get the free version

Was taken to a cart with zero to pay

Filled all details and press the green button with spanish text at the bottom NOTHING HAPPENS!

Any advise? On how to get this download?

same here with no option to change the language,

i have downloaded the free trail and uploaded the file but guess what?

it's directing me to pay by CC not paypal.