Free Version:

Only USD

Paypal Fee is always 4%

Visible text editable

Download from Whmcs app Store

Paid Version:

Fee is editable

Multicurrency

Sending country to Paypal (customer country)

Shipping request available

Buy here only 9 $

The link for Free Version is not working. Does any have a way for me to download it or send to me?

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

New version:

Features:

• If you are a personal paypal user, we will use your email, if you are a bussiness account we will use MerchantID instead of showing your email address,
  • You can add your own paypal button, if not , default is selected
  • Improved New feature of callback with IPN.

Fixed:

• Include tax fee inside your total invoice
  • Fees has no limit , you can add 15% if you want. Up to you :D
  • Multlingual improvement

You can get it here for only 9 $

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have a ticket in your client area as well, about a custom NoFees module (which more or less resulted to the new version you advertise here, so perhaps its not custom anymore).

Please review ticket 780441. The module is fine as we have it, but this bug with transactions over 10.00 EUR makes it unusable.

• 3 weeks later...

There was a big thing in the UK recently, about the 'new law' relating to adding fee's for debit and credit cards, the law was change so that you can only add what you are charged.

Now, a flat rate of say 4% may be ok for smaller sales, as the 3.2% + 20p would be about right... But for a much larger sale would see you making a profit on the fees and as such illegal

Correct, its not preferable, or indeed common to add a fee... But its not totally unknown.. A lot of trade only suppliers will add the card fees to,the invoice value i have a few suppliers that try this, so,we normally pay by bank transfer to avoid the cost

There was a big thing in the UK recently, about the 'new law' relating to adding fee's for debit and credit cards, the law was change so that you can only add what you are charged.

Now, a flat rate of say 4% may be ok for smaller sales, as the 3.2% + 20p would be about right... But for a much larger sale would see you making a profit on the fees and as such illegal

Correct, its not preferable, or indeed common to add a fee... But its not totally unknown.. A lot of trade only suppliers will add the card fees to,the invoice value i have a few suppliers that try this, so,we normally pay by bank transfer to avoid the cost

Well Visa and Mastercard must now know about this as they will still take action against your merchant account if you are seen to be adding their fees.

that is why in the Uk if you look on the high street and at the card signs shops display you will see a footnote along the lines of "if paying by card a *** fee is charged which is included within the price of the items" As a UK retailer you have to burden these costs or make account of them when working out your retail costs.

See: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2077770/Credit-debit-card-fees-banned-2012-End-internet-shopping-rip-off.html

Were it says: Under the plans, businesses will not be able to load on excessive payment surcharges. But they will be able to add a small charge to cover their real costs for using any particular form of payment.

That is likely to cap credit card costs at a maximum of 2 per cent per transaction, or around 20p for a debit card payment.

See: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2077770/Credit-debit-card-fees-banned-2012-End-internet-shopping-rip-off.html

Were it says: Under the plans, businesses will not be able to load on excessive payment surcharges. But they will be able to add a small charge to cover their real costs for using any particular form of payment.

That is likely to cap credit card costs at a maximum of 2 per cent per transaction, or around 20p for a debit card payment.

those mentioned in that article have always charged a fee but they called them admin fee/processing fee/surcharge but never transaction fee.

I have been trading since 1999 and as of 1 month ago when i signed a new agreement I cannot pass the fees direct onto a customer using Visa or Mastercard. If we are caught we can face a £1000 fine by the card company or have our merchant service restricted.

• 5 weeks later...
New version:

Features:

• If you are a personal paypal user, we will use your email, if you are a bussiness account we will use MerchantID instead of showing your email address,
  • You can add your own paypal button, if not , default is selected
  • Improved New feature of callback with IPN.

Fixed:

• Include tax fee inside your total invoice
  • Fees has no limit , you can add 15% if you want. Up to you :D
  • Multlingual improvement

You can get it here for only 9 $

No more $9 offer?

:(

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

when i fill in these settings then i get this error:

De indeling van het bedrag van het object in de link waarmee u toegang heeft gekregen tot het PayPal-systeem is onjuist.

Google translate to Eng

The format of the value of the object in the link that you had access to the PayPal system is incorrect.