Heads Up: Hacker Possibly Targeting WHMCS

eugenevdm

Have you not looked at this forum or the whmcs news? There was a security patch issued to address this. There's little point posting what you have in a public forum as well. A ticket directly to whmcs would be the best way to have it investigated.

By publicly posting this you are giving script kiddies the tools they need to play havoc.

Since security announcements are posted in this forum: http://forum.whmcs.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9 , perhaps you should subscribe to that and make a point of reading those, or at least skimming the posts as they arrive via email (there aren't that many, and warnings are marked clearly as such)? I do this for any software I use on my main site(s), as well as some twitter follows, and take the time to watch for alerts.

It helps to stay up to date on some things, and with this patched and widely known since December 1, it may have saved you from this one. ;)