Questions before buying regarding my services...

jsandlin0803

Question

Hello. I am considering buying Hostgator reseller with WHMCS, but want to make sure that it will work for what I am wanting to do.

I am an offline marketing consultant, and I sell Online and Mobile services to local businesses.

I sell things like SEO, Web Design, Hosting, Facebook Fan Pages, Classified Ad Design, etc.

I want a system that I can sell all of my services with, and have my client billed automatically each month for the service fee through Paypal.

Some things I sell require an upfront fee, then a monthly maintenance cost. For example, a Facebook Fan Page will cost $149 setup, then will have $45 per month recurring for status updates, changes, maintenance, etc.

Another thing is I want is to have the ability to add services to the client account if they decide to add another service at a later time. Say they start with web design and hosting, then later on want to add on SEO services. Can I go into the backend and add that to them and it bill them automatically the new amount?

I know it is a lot of questions, but I need to know this will work for my business. I need a solution so that I have a single place that I send invoices from for all of my services.

Thanks

Jason

2 answers to this question

Hello. I am considering buying Hostgator reseller with WHMCS, but want to make sure that it will work for what I am wanting to do.

I am an offline marketing consultant, and I sell Online and Mobile services to local businesses.

I sell things like SEO, Web Design, Hosting, Facebook Fan Pages, Classified Ad Design, etc.

I want a system that I can sell all of my services with, and have my client billed automatically each month for the service fee through Paypal.

Some things I sell require an upfront fee, then a monthly maintenance cost. For example, a Facebook Fan Page will cost $149 setup, then will have $45 per month recurring for status updates, changes, maintenance, etc.

Another thing is I want is to have the ability to add services to the client account if they decide to add another service at a later time. Say they start with web design and hosting, then later on want to add on SEO services. Can I go into the backend and add that to them and it bill them automatically the new amount?

I know it is a lot of questions, but I need to know this will work for my business. I need a solution so that I have a single place that I send invoices from for all of my services.

Thanks

Jason

Yep, as long as you set it up properly, you can do all of that with WHMCS, especially the new version 5.0 it seems.