WHMCS Audit Reports >> A "Must Have" For Your WHMCS

WHMCS Audit Reports

By iHelpHosts.com

Maximize your efficiency! Auditing your WHMCS to ensure everything was neat and tidy used to be a complicated and mundane task. Now, with WHMCS Audit Reports, you can streamline your auditing processes saving you both time and money. WHMCS Audit Reports audits and reports certain tasks that may require manual intervention by your staff. These reports help to ensure that nothing gets missed or overlooked, and your database stays cleaned and up-to-date.

Pricing & Ordering Information

Branding removal can be purchased at a rate of 25% of the license cost and can be ordered during order or at anytime after from the client area.

Each Owned License and Developer License purchased includes 6 months of support and download access. Once expired, extensions of your support and download access can be purchased at a cost $10.00 per 6 months. Monthly and Yearly Leased Licenses include support and download access for the duration of the lease period.

Contact Information

Have a question before signing up? Please click here to contact us.

Key Features & Capabilities

1. Active Clients Audit - Reports clients that are set to Active status that have no active hosting packages or domains. Also available as a nightly cron to automatically set them Inactive.
  2. Inactive Clients Audit - Reports clients that are set to Inactive or Closed status that have active hosting packages or domains. This is helpful for clients that decide to signup for new service later on. Also available as a nightly cron to automatically set them Active.
  3. Manual Suspension Audit - Reports packages that are X days or more overdue and may require manual termination. The reporting threshold can be adjusted in your database as you please.
  4. Manual Termination Audit - Reports packages that are X days or more overdue and may require manual termination. The reporting threshold can be adjusted in your database as you please.
  5. Cancellations Due Audit - Reports packages that are due for cancellation. If the cancellation is marked as "Immediate" it will be shown on this list right away, otherwise, if marked "End of Billing Term" it will only be shown if the end of the billing term has been met or exceeded.
  6. Invoice Collections Audit - Reports invoices that are more than X days overdue that need to be sent to a collections agency. The settings can be adjusted in your database to show only invoices X days overdue and greater than $Y.
  7. Duplicate Clients Audit - This audit will report possible duplicate client accounts. Searches for matches between first name, last name, state, and country. This will not automatically merge the accounts but will provide you a list of possible matches so that you can do so.

Disclaimer

We are not affiliated with WHMCS in any manner.

Edited by nhudson

I've just ordered and paid through Google Checkout but there's nothing listed, no invoices, licenses, packages - it's like I've not ordered.

Was there a problem?

I'm looking into that, and will email you. The payment was received so I'll just manually enter it.

For any account-specific or order-specific issues, please contact us directly.

Got it, cheers :)

And now I'm bugging our license software developer to see why it didn't work ;)

If anyone does place an order using Google Checkout, it might look like it hasn't gone through on our side. But, there is an order there, and I'll process it once I get the payment notice from Google. (All orders are manually activated regardless so there's no extra delay)

Sighs, so I pay for it but I cannot even access the Client Area, 404 NOT FOUND.

Give me about an hour or 2. The license software we were using decided to be, errr, buggy -.-

So, we're porting over and using WHMCS ourselves. I'm in the process of doing this, and will email you as soon as I'm done :)

Is the module open source? Can I see and edit the codes?

This module is also encrypted to enforce license restrictions and proprietary data.

So this is the addon for a tight-arse company xD

Nothing wrong with keeping things neat and clean :)

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi, i paid nick hudson 200$ more than 3 months ago (before christmas) for custom reports and i've got nothing, he has even closed paypal dispute and hasn't refunded me anything. Attached is the last screenshot i have of ticket conversation before he has closed http://www.ihelphosts.com and closed my account on his ticketing system.

There is more messages, but long story short, even after stating that when paypal will close dispute i will get my money back 3 weeks after, 5 weeks after i still don't have the money i paid 4 months before for nothing.

I sent him another email last week, but as i see still no reply i publish this here so everyone knows.

sDzOv.png

Regards,

• 10 months later...
  • 2 months later...