New Logo, Version 5, Wow

ninak

Somebody please send me info on how to be not excited. The preview has done a number on my nervous system. It's all a jitter and can't wait for this new version. Maybe I need a chill pill or something but this looks real good and patience seems to be eluding me.

Great job guys.

Somebody please send me info on how to be not excited. The preview has done a number on my nervous system. It's all a jitter and can't wait for this new version. Maybe I need a chill pill or something but this looks real good and patience seems to be eluding me.
- Feeling this myself...

I literally can't wait to get my hands on it.

I can't deny that I'm literally falling for V5.

The only daunting thing will be getting familiar with it,

I've learned to fly around .2.x config, v5 may just scare me. ;)

Aye, also another who cant wait until v5.

We are currently in the design process of our new website design and have put things on hold for v5 so that we do not have to double take on the client area.

Seems a great idea, that may end up saving you a bucket-load of work in the long run.

Aye, also another who cant wait until v5.

We are currently in the design process of our new website design and have put things on hold for v5 so that we do not have to double take on the client area.

We are doing same thing. Looking forward to the updates and changes.

Makes me glad I moved from Clientexec to WHMCS!

@ Matt, when checking your GA this week, minus 1299 of those hits. they are all just little old me hitting the WHMCS link from my admin area expecting the whmcs.com home page to load with a big rainbow on it, and at the end, a pot of gold with the words "V5 Now Available!"...

Oh... the agonizing pain of patience

:)

Edited by Nerdster

@ Matt, when checking your GA this week, minus 1299 of those hits. they are all just little old me hitting the WHMCS link from my admin area expecting the whmcs.com home page to load with a big rainbow on it, and at the end, a pot of gold with the words "V5 Now Available!"...

Oh... the agonizing pain of patience

:)

LOL! This! :)

Hello,

We are in the final stages of customizing WHMCS for our website launch. I would like to know an estimate about v 5.0 availability, since I suspect that the changes will be radical (based on what I've seen in the previews) and we'll need to further customize things when it comes.

I don't need a date, of course, but more like "target is around then". 2011, I presume?

This will help us schedule development / customization work better (since the developer is an external partner and does not have a 24/7 availability.)

Thanks!

• WHMCS CEO

lol damn, and here I was thinking the new design and V5 anticipation was really working out well for us :)

I know you're all eager to get your hands on V5 as soon as possible, and we are working on it full time at the moment to have it ready as soon as possible (so much so that apologies for any delays in responding to support tickets at the moment!). But I'm still reluctant to give anything precise for a release date as it just depends what testers and us ourselves discover in the coming few days. But having said that, if everything goes well, I'm hoping we can release it this coming week.

Matt

Really can't wait for it to be released, it's like getting a new present for Christmas :)

That's the perfect way to explain it :)

Normally there's one or two things I really look forward to but with WHMCS 5.0 there's lots of great stuff that I'll make use of from day one (email header/footer, email marketer, new template to name a few).

lol damn, and here I was thinking the new design and V5 anticipation was really working out well for us :)

I know you're all eager to get your hands on V5 as soon as possible, and we are working on it full time at the moment to have it ready as soon as possible (so much so that apologies for any delays in responding to support tickets at the moment!). But I'm still reluctant to give anything precise for a release date as it just depends what testers and us ourselves discover in the coming few days. But having said that, if everything goes well, I'm hoping we can release it this coming week.

Matt

I completely understand about not having a firm date. These things take time to cook to perfection :) A week (or two) is sooner than I'd expected, so I'm thrilled! From the preview that I've seen, you really out did yourself. Thank you!

Which browser are you using and what OS as it works fine for me on Windows 7 Pro with FF8

FF8 also. It's possible I had at one point increased the text size while using the forums, and FF "remembered" that. I decreased it (down twice) and everything is back in place. Might still be something to be aware of. screenshot attached.

New Logo, Version 5, Wow - Page 2 - WHMCS Forums.jpg