WHMCS-WHM Domain Park Hook - Park Your Reselled Domains Automatically !

Have you ever wanted to automatically park the domains registered under your copmany to gain instant advertisement and exposure like the big domain registrars do ?

With our new WHMCS-WHM Domain Park Hook Module, you can now do it with ease !

Our module will create the DNS zone for a newly just registered domain on your WHM nameservers automatically. It will work with any domain registrar module that allow changing of nameservers at the time of register

Module Requirement:

• A valid WHM login credential with “Add a DNS zone” and Remote Access Key (Hash) function enabled.
  • WHM/cPanel server with NS running and XML-API enabled
  • Outgoing Port 2087 or 2086 must be open on the WHMCS server
  • Working copy of WHMCS 4.x with cURL enabled
  • Dedicated IP (Optional)

The owned version of this module is only $15. It comes with 6 months Support + Update.

Additional 6 months of Support + Update is $3.99

This module can be purchased here

Any questions can be posted here or via tickets

No what would really interest me is if you could adapt this to provide a full blown DNS management solution for registered domains from within WHMCS.

The reason why is that we have four clustered cPanel DNS servers, we register non-UK domains through eNom and UK domains through Nominet. This basically means we can offer DNS management to eNom registrations but Nominet ones are manual.

Being able to hook into our cluster for DNS management would b a god send :)

We do have this down the pipe coming up. :)

No what would really interest me is if you could adapt this to provide a full blown DNS management solution for registered domains from within WHMCS.

The reason why is that we have four clustered cPanel DNS servers, we register non-UK domains through eNom and UK domains through Nominet. This basically means we can offer DNS management to eNom registrations but Nominet ones are manual.

Being able to hook into our cluster for DNS management would b a god send :)

I don't need a system to park domains that are newly registered, cause they instantly create a site on the domain, but we have made it so then when a client'd bill fails and they get a suspended page, that the suspended page brings up an Iframe to link them to a page to try to monetize that traffic.

I don't need a system to park domains that are newly registered, cause they instantly create a site on the domain, but we have made it so then when a client'd bill fails and they get a suspended page, that the suspended page brings up an Iframe to link them to a page to try to monetize that traffic.

What you are talking about is completely different from a park domain tho...

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

It is advisable that you use DNS servers that aren't your hosting servers.

but if the module create one dns zone with the domain register, if some time later the customer want buy some hosting packet the whmcs cant create it, because show the error of the domain are in the server yet.

inst it?

thanks

Our module will create the DNS zone for a newly just registered domain on your WHM nameservers automatically.

So if you used ResellerClub DNS and a customer purchases a domain it will add an entry on your WHM? Then if they take hosting would the following still not apply?

but if the module create one dns zone with the domain register, if some time later the customer want buy some hosting packet the whmcs cant create it, because show the error of the domain are in the server yet.

inst it?

thanks

Just confused with how this is work...

• 8 months later...

lonea,

1. Does it work with v5.x ?

2. What if a customer order domain + hosting from us and currently whmcs automatically points that domains NS to the server we are setting the account. Will this Mod interfere that process ? I do not want to alter that process.

3. This work for domains only orders with no hosting associated with it ?

4. To make this work I need to create custom NS on one of the hosting server with a Parking Page like "This domain is Hosted by Bla Hosting Company" also hosted on same server? So all new domain registration without hosting package will get the custom NS which points to this server with Parking page? Correct ?

Please explain how this works, so I understand and will go ahead with the order.

Thanks

-Rupi

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...