• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
for 1 thing this topic should be in User Contributions

but if you all look at

http://www.whmcs.com/members/communityaddons.php?action=viewmod&id=6

you will see this is already done and available

Available.... yes.

Done... no.

Sparkys version looks terrible, and needs some major design improvements before going into a live environment imho. I certainly wouldn't want to inflict that on our customers. ;)

Available.... yes.

Done... no.

Sparkys version looks terrible, and needs some major design improvements before going into a live environment imho. I certainly wouldn't want to inflict that on our customers. ;)

And you would define the "major design improvements" as what?

Available.... yes.

Done... no.

Tell us what's wrong with sparkys version?

I use this and not 1 of my clients dislike this, in fact they says its a 100% improvement on the default pdf invoice

Sorry, but that's just a rude way of talking about someone's work, especially a guy who's made many free and low-cost mods for WHMCS. Notice, too, that Sparky has posted 1700+ messages on this forum and has been a terrific help to just about everybody.

Rick

• 3 weeks later...
Available.... yes.

Done... no.

I take it by your silence and not telling us or sparky what is wrong with his version just shows that their is nothing wrong with his version.

I think what he probably means is it needs modifying for his design and website colours ect :), We have to do this as Sparkys default one has the wrong colour/design for our website design, Nothing wrong with Sparkys one, Everyone has different website colours/designs ect :)

When i get some spare time i'll be working on a html version (Mainly for my business) But will also release it publicly

Cheers

I think what he probably means is it needs modifying for his design and website colours ect :), We have to do this as Sparkys default one has the wrong colour/design for our website design, Nothing wrong with Sparkys one, Everyone has different website colours/designs ect :)

When i get some spare time i'll be working on a html version (Mainly for my business) But will also release it publicly

Cheers

You can say the exact regarding his design