WHMAP Import Problems

My accountant also informed me that a couple of the critical things to transfer over are 1) customer's credit card #'s - we don't want to have to call up hundreds of people and 2) all unpaid invoices - we need to know who to bill. I am running AP v2.5.30 . thanks,

• 2 weeks later...

The import doesn't work so good.

I sent an e-mail to Matt about the database you/he wanted

to use to check the script, never got reply.

The clients is imported but only some invoices is created

as unpaid etc, no packages was created and many other things.

Do I need to create the packages first in whmcs or something ?

The script will import all your servers, product groups and packages, domain extension pricing, clients, invoices, hosting accounts and domains from your WHMAutoPil*t V2.5.x system into WHMCS. The import is fully automated and takes only minutes to perform.

Are these options that can be selectd ?

I dont want it importing domain pricing (already setup in WHMCS at different prices) or servers (already setup with new details) ?

further to my own questions having tested the import on a brand new whmcs installation ...

problems:

> Warning: gmdate() expects parameter 2 to be long, string given in /home/othellot/public_html/whmapimport.php on line 334

- repeated for about 1/3d of the imported accounts, all look ok in WHMAP

> gets the number of pending accounts correct... however WHMCS wont display them in the admin area

> similarly hosting accounts - No Accounts Found

> similarly reseller accounts - No Accounts Found

> gets the number of suspended accounts correct... however WHMCS wont display them in the admin area

> gets the number of terminated accounts incorrect... seems to be confused with the suspended accounts

> all domains show as registered for 0 Year/s

> packages failed to import correctly - all listed fine by the import script, howvere in WHMCS... - some have become groups & none are actually there

> payment gateways all imported as "0", so unable to set the order (as the "up-arrow" has no effect and there is no "down-arrow"

deficiency:

> always imports everything - really needs to allow selection(s) of which packages, domains, clients etc to import

missing features:

> didnt import coupons

> didnt import coupons used by clients

Matt, one would assume you need a full dump with things filled in for this work? I may be able to come up with one with some dummy data, if you still need this and can tell me what you need exactly. I'm not willing to include real client data. I trust you, but it's a privacy thing.

• WHMCS CEO

For all the "shows the number correct but lists no accounts" that have been reported it will simply be an issue with the payment method not being active that the account has been assigned so can be fixed by activating the required gateway - haven't looked at the database for the above user yet but once I get the login details I'll update here.

Matt

• 1 month later...

Any word on this Matt?

I just went through the import from WHMAP, and it's not pretty. Only three domains came through as registered, they have renewal dates of 1970, and are set to charge $1...can't help but think it didn't go completely well ;)

Since this apparently didn't go correctly, I'd like to reset to zero, while keeping settings. Can you tell me what to truncate so as not to kill the whole install allowing me to try it once more?

This may be due to WHMAP as I had the same problem with the 1970 date popping in for due dates etc when I went from WHMAP v2 to v3. Part of the reason it had to go! And of course then the customer would get past due notices and get suspended etc.

Hi,

I am new with WHMCS and I am in my trial period of 15 days.

I have been using WHMAP for a few years now and I wanted to import my data but I have a lot of issues with the importing scripts.

This is what I have seen so far, maybe it could help:

- Autopilot uses the "-1" in some fields to denote "no set price" or "unlimited".

So, when you create a hosting package you have to set what payment terms do you want, and if you don't want on of them (monthly, quarterly, etc.) you set -1.

But in the same page, you have to set the package resources and when you want to set it to UNLIMITED you set a -1.

Now, when the script transfers all this info to WHMCS, you have to edit every package because on the price section, all the prices will appear with a "-1.00" and I really don´t want that my customers could see that we are giving away money, lol.

On the other hand, when you enter into the server section of the package you see that all the resources shows a -1, instead of unlimited.

Also, I have the same issues as the other post prior than mine with the invoices as well with the domains dates, etc.

Regards,

Sergio

• 3 months later...

Hey folks. Just decided to bite the bullet and work on converting over.

I'm running latest version of WHMAP (v3.2.45-JUN[28]) and tried to run teh import script.

After entering the whmap DB info and submitting, the script cycles back to the DB info screen without any notice of doing anything.

I've checked the error log and this is what I see:

[client 75.163.179.150] PHP Notice: Undefined variable: action in /var/www/vhosts/lostinspacehosting.com/httpdocs/client/whmapv3import.php on line 0, referer: [url]http://lostinspacehosting.com/client/whmapv3import.php?action=import[/url] 
[client 75.163.179.150] PHP Notice: Undefined variable: PHP_SELF in /var/www/vhosts/lostinspacehosting.com/httpdocs/client/whmapv3import.php on line 0, referer: [url]http://lostinspacehosting.com/client/whmapv3import.php?action=import[/url]

Any ideas?

The new import file really works!! I created a .htaccess and put the following lines

php_flag magic_quotes_runtime On

php_flag register_globals Off

Some lines might be redundant but as long as it works I don't care :)

After the transfer I found a problem. The amount of the first invoice of every customer has been doubled. For example we have a customer having a $25/year account with us. The first invoice is $50 for some reason, then the rest are $25.

Weird... :(