Product pricing always zero

patrik

Hey you all,

I have a problem on my site ( www.rvshost.com/whmcs

When i submit a new product it just says monthly cost ZERO and Setup Fee ZERO.

I have tried with the pricing in the product and also with configurable options. But nothing seems to work.

Anyone who has any idea why ? And also, Is there anyone who has used WHMCS with DarkStar's Ventrilo Reseller Plugin ?

Any Answer is grateful.

Regards,

Patrick

maybe if any support people would answer me i wouldn't need to do this desprete action. I

I have a problem with WHMCS and none of the support staff will help. This is just great. Just correct my fault and DON'T help me with my problem, Because that's not really important....

Any help Please ? Otherwise there will be no reason for me to use WHMCS. Wich seems to be a really awsome product with all of it's features. If i can get it to work propeply that is.

Regards,

Patrik

maybe if any support people would answer me i wouldn't need to do this desprete action. I

I have a problem with WHMCS and none of the support staff will help. This is just great. Just correct my fault and DON'T help me with my problem, Because that's not really important....

Any help Please ? Otherwise there will be no reason for me to use WHMCS. Wich seems to be a really awsome product with all of it's features. If i can get it to work propeply that is.

Regards,

Patrik

John is part of the WHMCS support staff

I edited the image link to a URL instead, because it was rather large.

I think John was asking for the product setup tab, in the admin area, where you actually set the pricing for each product. What you've show here is what the customer sees.