Resellerclub Website Hosting Module

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have read through the thread and am impressed, but I just want a few things confirming if possible.

1. I can create custom products in RC and use them in WHMCS (i.e. set what bandwidth/space a package has and what not)

2. It will send all emails from WHMCS. A client pays for something, it's sent over to RC and then (via cron) the email is sent once provisioned?

3. When it is time for renewal WHMCS will handle it all, so generate invoices etc, when it's paid it will then tell RC to renew their side?

Thanks - great module!

I have read through the thread and am impressed, but I just want a few things confirming if possible.

1. I can create custom products in RC and use them in WHMCS (i.e. set what bandwidth/space a package has and what not)

2. It will send all emails from WHMCS. A client pays for something, it's sent over to RC and then (via cron) the email is sent once provisioned?

3. When it is time for renewal WHMCS will handle it all, so generate invoices etc, when it's paid it will then tell RC to renew their side?

Thanks - great module!

Yes to everything! You'll need to download what is currently the Beta version. This version will be the new production version since there haven't been any reported issues since the last patch was released.

Yes to everything! You'll need to download what is currently the Beta version. This version will be the new production version since there haven't been any reported issues since the last patch was released.

Great, I Assume I must buy the real license to get the beta version?

I'd like to use it only when out of beta really, so when will it become an official release?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have a feature request which is for clients to be able to access their website builder control panel directly from the client area in WHMCS.

Please let me know if this would be possible and if you would consider adding this feature or are planning to add this feature.

Thanks

• 3 months later...

Hi all, just found this thread and it has my attention, what is the latest on this module , available and out of beta etc. Does or will it support Reseller Club multiple domain hosting and the up coming reseller hosting ,, looking forward to hear more about this !!

I have released version 2.3.0 of the Resellerclub Module tonight. It supports Multi-Domain hosting, Single domain Hosting, Email Hosting, Website builder plans and allows you to provision hosting for your custom single domain plans. I also added support for Biennial and Triennial registration. It supports automated renewals and usage statistics updating as well. There were some miscellaneous fixes as well.

I know I said I didn't have plans to add support for multi-domain hosting, but after reviewing the API changes, it wasn't very much work to add it in. I'll also add support for the new Reseller plans when they are released.

• 3 months later...

Version 2.5 released today! Added some improvements to the overall module functionality. Also built in support for the new Reseller Plans. In order to sell the new Reseller Plans, an Addon product must be purchased to upgrade your license. This is done like any other addon product in our Client Area!

I just enter to your website to really test your module but I see that there are not more available.

there is a way I can get one of this module to test it?

What do you mean? You can't test the module on my site, you can download the free trial though. The free trial doesn't include the reseller plans, but that isn't necessary to test the module's functionality!

My whmcs on linux CentOS 5.x, ioncube loaders 3.3.9, php 5.2.17, MySql 4.x

You running a server module does not meet the requirements of many world whmcs.

But resellerclub-mods.com modules supported on ioncube 4.x

The module must work with ioncube 3.3.9.

The resellerclub.com servers and hosting accounts supported php 5.2.17 and ioncube 3.3.9

• 1 year later...

Just a quick note, the current version of this module is dead and will no longer be supported. It is also not supported on WHMCS 5.2.x. A new version has been written to completely replace the old module. I hope to release it officially in the next few weeks. This new version will have support for VPS plan provisioning as well as support for US, UK and India hosting. It has built in support for future products, a small update will be required to enable new products as Resellerclub releases them.

If you currently own the module, your updates and support addon will entitle you to the new version. Stay tuned for udpates.