Gift Certificate Module - Start Selling Gift Certificates to Your Customers !

Just wanted to say...

Ordered this addon a couple months ago. Worked great at first and then all of the sudden stopped working. I guess it was some issue with how my server was (or wasn't, ha ha) generating a certain key for the module.

Their support team worked with me for darn near a month to get things sorted out, altering files, etc. the entire time. Support is included in the purchase price, but I didn't think they would go out of their way like they did for as long as they did to get things working for me.

Great product!! Even better support!! Thanks guys!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just wanted to say...

Ordered this addon a couple months ago. Worked great at first and then all of the sudden stopped working. I guess it was some issue with how my server was (or wasn't, ha ha) generating a certain key for the module.

Their support team worked with me for darn near a month to get things sorted out, altering files, etc. the entire time. Support is included in the purchase price, but I didn't think they would go out of their way like they did for as long as they did to get things working for me.

Great product!! Even better support!! Thanks guys!

Thanks for the kind words. Much appreciated.

• 4 weeks later...

With this Gift Certificate module, can someone redeem it at the same time they are setting up there account or do they have to have an account already setup?

Like the coupon options where, at signup it ask to enter the coupon number, does this ask for the Gift Certificate Number at sign up?

If not, then it should be added to the same page they would enter there personally information dedicated for the Gift Certificate Number and then an option should be implemented stating something like, "redeem" and the value of the Gift Certificate would show in front.

With this Gift Certificate module, can someone redeem it at the same time they are setting up there account or do they have to have an account already setup?

Like the coupon options where, at signup it ask to enter the coupon number, does this ask for the Gift Certificate Number at sign up?

If not, then it should be added to the same page they would enter there personally information dedicated for the Gift Certificate Number and then an option should be implemented stating something like, "redeem" and the value of the Gift Certificate would show in front.

It depends if you have enable new users registration. The module will forward the redeemer to a registration link if it is enabled.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
I will like to buy this addon but I will like to know how it will work with the invoice system.

When someone buying the gift certificate he recive an invoice?

When the costumer is paying with the gift certificate he recive invoice as well?

Thanks

Yes, an invoice is created when somebody purchase a gift certificate.

Yes, the gift certificate value is translated into a credit under a client.

But I can't have 2 invoices for the same money...

Any ideas?

Then you will need to write your own module. Although I'm not sure why you can't have the 2nd invoice to use credit.

It's the same as people adding credit to their account. An invoice will still get generated for that amount + when the credit is being used...

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...

I am very interested in this module. I have two questions.

Question 1: Can I create a recurring invoice for gift certificate and when payment is receive it will issue a new gift certificate number?

Question 2: Can I specify that the gift certificate is only valid for a specific product?

If not do you offer custom programming and if so, what estimated cost?

thanks.

BTW: I'm currently running WHMCS 5.0.2

1) No

2) No, and it is not possible to do it. Because the gift certificate translate to an account credit. So as long as the account has credit, it can apply to any problem.

I am very interested in this module. I have two questions.

Question 1: Can I create a recurring invoice for gift certificate and when payment is receive it will issue a new gift certificate number?

Question 2: Can I specify that the gift certificate is only valid for a specific product?

If not do you offer custom programming and if so, what estimated cost?

thanks.

BTW: I'm currently running WHMCS 5.0.2

• 3 weeks later...

hi

how does this work with order forms? do they enter it in the coupon code box or do we add some code to the order form to add a "Gift Certificate Redemption" box.

also can the admin create masses of these? what were looking to do is use this at exibitions.. sign people up on the day and provide a pack with a voucher inside.