Gift Certificate Module - Start Selling Gift Certificates to Your Customers !

There is a redemption form that the user can input. Once the verifies, the credit will be applied to the user's account.

hi

how does this work with order forms? do they enter it in the coupon code box or do we add some code to the order form to add a "Gift Certificate Redemption" box.

also can the admin create masses of these? what were looking to do is use this at exibitions.. sign people up on the day and provide a pack with a voucher inside.

• 5 weeks later...
  • Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your links seem to be messed up for ordering the module. Both links go to the purchase for a owned license.

if you used the link in his signature this lead you to http://forum.whmcs.com/showthread.php?t=27665 and then if you read the whole of that thread then on page 2 you would have see

this allows annual payment

also be aware after 12 months you wont get any new invoice or any reminders all they will do is suspend your licence

Edited by easyhosting

As I mentioned in your ticket, we didn't registered any payment transaction from you.

As far as I could see, you initially asked for a trial license. Which we provided, and then you placed an order on Jan, 23, 2011. Then you placed an cancellation request for the new license, we then provided the refund for the new license on Jan 26, 2011.

Please don't spread false information.

Reason: Hi Just had a meeting with my business partner, who said we cant justify this at the moment. so please cancel this and i will remove all files from my site

also be aware after 12 months you wont get any new invoice or any reminders all they will do is suspend your licence

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...