Client Area: Change the Ticket Reply-list order

No41

Hi,

Does any one know how to change the reply-list order of a support ticket in the "Client Area"...that is the replies on a ticket is displayed from newest to oldest and not the other way around as it currently is...

I want the Client Area to have the same display as the WHMCS-admin area, which I easily set up in Setup >General Settings > Support >Ticket Reply List Order = Descending.

Hereby the user of the Client-Area doesn't have to patiently scroll down to view the newest post, especially with regards to a ticket with many reply-posts...

Ideally the screen-area for posting new replies is also at the top of the page, together with the newest post...the same as in the WHMCS-admin area

I will appreciate any advice & help on this :)

Thanks for the reply...

Yes, I know about the reffered setting in WHMCS, but the shortage about this setting is that it only change the display order in the WHMCS-admin area and not in the Client-Area, where it is also being requested...