WHMCS WinAPP

DataHosts

Interested in WinAPP  

67 members have voted

1. 1. Interested in WinAPP

I voted No. Although I applaud your wish to creating mods for the community I can already get the features you described from having Thunderbird opened. It checks my mail every 5 minutes so I get any of those notices via mail.

Just giving my opinion. Might save you some time coding something when you could be coding a different app :)

I voted No. Although I applaud your wish to creating mods for the community I can already get the features you described from having Thunderbird opened. It checks my mail every 5 minutes so I get any of those notices via mail.

Just giving my opinion. Might save you some time coding something when you could be coding a different app :)

I agree with you.

but if the WinApp means a live chat tool, i will vote with both my hands and legs up

hehe

• 1 month later...

Im not sure what the reasoning is behind creating a WinApp for WHMCS. Why do i want to install an application on my pc if I could just login to WHMCS via the web.

Also, if there is going to be any livechat feature included in the WinApp, I would much rather see it web based rather than windows based. This is the one feature I disliked about Kayako.

• 3 weeks later...

It's not for everyone... I personally see no need for a "winapp" program to duplicate the work which can be done in WHMCS - why create a second interface? But I wanted a way to be notified of pending orders/tickets/etc. without having to watch/refresh WHMCS or my email and/or hope that email is actually working and on-time, not delayed by 1/2 hour or something else causing me to respond slower to my customers.

This is why I made the status app to show a status of orders and tickets, alert me when it can't get an update, and go directly to WHMCS when the pending order or ticket is clicked on. These are just features that I wanted and hope others can use. Suggestions are always welcomed :)

I also dislike this feature request. I personally think, that there are many other feature request would make WHMCS much more attractive than this one. If you need notification of a new order, ticket or other request, the system, or an "email to sms" can do the trick already.

I think this is exactly why Matt hasn't done any such app, and I doubt it's anywhere high on his to-do list. He is focusing on other features and fixes that matter more to everyone.

I personally _really_ wanted it, so I created it myself, rather than wait and hope that eventually it might be considered. :) I would rather Matt and his team devote their time to the other more important features.

• 2 weeks later...