[FIXED] Whois lookup in "Bulk Domain Search" don't work

ditto

After upgrading to version 4.1.1 i discovered that the whois lookup in "Bulk Domain Search" don't work. I have also tested this on WHMCS demo page, wich have the same problem.

Example:

http://demo.whmcs.com/domainchecker.php?search=bulk

Type a domain that is not available and click on the WHOIS link. Then you get this error message:

"You must use the domain checker to get here"

I hope you can provide a temporary fix for us, because I use the "Bulk Domain Search" on the front page of my domain search (I don't use the "Simple Domain Search" at all).

I think you misunderstood me. You must click on the WHOIS link after you have searched, then the pop-up window only display the error message instead of the whois information.

I tested it with google.com, and it does not work. Also remember this is only for the Bulk Domain Search page.

Edited by ditto

I ...You must click on the WHOIS link after you have searched, then the pop-up window only display the error message instead of the whois information...

I'm having the same problem in my installation, in both bulk and simple domain checker. Pop-up window only display "You must use the domain checker to get here"

It says this is fixed, wheres the solution please?

As Matt says:

[iMPORTANT] Please read before posting...

Bug fixes are not often released immediately - they are collated and then released in the next point release or main build. However, if a bug that is showing as fixed is affecting you, you can open a ticket to enquire if a fix is available for the current version.

So I guess if you cannot wait until next version you open a ticket :)

• 2 years later...