New WHMCS Template Website

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello All :-)

I would just like to give you all some feedback about SiteSeal, after a email asking for more details about his Integration service I got a very nice email back letting me know what is needed to sort this.

Well after getting all the details over the portal template was Integration into the same look at my website and the outcome is 1st class. What a nice change to deal with someone who does what they say and puts 100% into it.

The best part is it was free, but there is a donation option to the sites running costs and I for one will be doing just that.

Thank you for everything you have done with my site.

Regards

Jim

Oh yes i plan to keep you all posted dont worry about that, Like i say it is work in progress and instead of seeing a boring old "Coming soon" page i thought it would be a better idea to show you just how its done and how i/we as a community make progress. I wont lie and say its not buggy as it is but like any new website this is to be expected in places. But in time they will all be ironed out and the site will function how it should and lots of free downloads will become avalible for all to download.

I think that you may be posting in the wrong area, this is a category for whmcs showcases/ integrated websites into whmcs for feedback and the like... Your self promotion is not allowed.

A copy of part of the rules incase you have not read...

# No advertising, offers or self promotion is allowed, except in the "Commercial Modules & Addons" section.

And yes you are promoting your website, really I am not even sure this is allowed in the commercial section either, as there is no addon or module, otherwise we would all just start advertising our integrations and templates and the like...

Just because you are not charging (and taking donations) does not mean that you are not promoting your site...

In that case ill ask Matt or one of his staff members to move this thread when they can to the correct place. This thread did actually start showing the first template i intend to launch for download soon. So it was actually in the right place. But now your right i have taken it off-topic and it does need moving.

But it hasnt been moved just yet. So until its moved i will continue as i am.

But it hasnt been moved just yet. So until its moved i will continue as i am.

Your going to just continue to spam since someone has yet to move/delete the thread?

Makes alot of since,

Just so you are aware whmcs offers integration services and also has a forum they provide an avenue for developers of mods/addons... The do have a forum section called user contributions for you or anyone else to give away mods or templates etc... It is not an avenue for self promotion of a website outside of whmcs...

I think it is rude, disrespectful and unprofessional for you to attempt to pull the clients/visitors of the forums away from the whmcs site to your site, if you have something to offer why not just attach it in a post at whmcs instead? I am sure utilizizing whmcs in your domain name will help in SEO and once you start to decide to utilize advertising on your site for reseller hosting etc... that you would profit and I think this is exactly why this type of thing is not allowed in the whmcs forums as most are in the hosting/design/seo business and could overrun the forum with this type of spam...

@herpherp: I agree.... it is self promotion and should not be allowed.Also it takes away from the paid services that whmcs provides as you said.

@SiteSeal-Developer: Please make sure that you do NOT put any of my mods or a mention of them on your site as you do NOT yet have permission to do so.

@herpherp: I agree.... it is self promotion and should not be allowed.Also it takes away from the paid services that whmcs provides as you said.

@SiteSeal-Developer: Please make sure that you do NOT put any of my mods or a mention of them on your site as you do NOT yet have permission to do so.

Don't worry sparky i contact all developers of mods before i put them on our site so you or any other mod developers don't have to worry about that. Please lets get back on top now as this has garn far off it as it is. I have asked if matt would move it now to the correct place. But until he does please lets get back on topic. I appreciate your comments and they are very welcome. Im not trying to self promote, i don't need to people who i have done work for in the last few days have done that for me. My OP as i said was of a template that i had done to see what people thought of it. I think developed the idea further a made a website dedicated to a website. So really its a website that holds templates and mods. Many software packages have them, its just now WHMCS has one too.

Don't worry sparky i contact all developers of mods before i put them on our site so you or any other mod developers don't have to worry about that.

So you are spamming mod developers as well?

Again whmcs has a site that you seem to be attempting to duplicate?

You stated that you are doing this because it has not been done before?

It's been done several times... It's nothing new, it's just not allowed within the forums to advertise such things.

Hello All,

I have just had a read of all the post and wanted to put my personal view point over.

Yes there are many members here who provide the service that Site-Seal is doing and charge for this however from my point of view I am just starting out in the hosting market and my budget is low a service like this lets me put into action the plans I had in six months time now.

As a result what this now allows me to do is purchase the items that I could not do at this time had I had to pay for getting my portal template looking like my website. Thus in turn in my view will help everyone yes I understand about what everyone is saying however in fairness to Site-Seal when I asked about getting my PDF template sorted he advised that I would be better getting a template from Sparkey as he is the man when it comes to this and other items and also pointed me to the area for other WHMCS add on's.

I for one, am very happy with the help I have been given by Site-Seal and at the end of the day the guys is just trying to help people grown their business and in today maket I think we should thank him for this as as you all know if peoples business is grown then everyone is going to see the results for this.

Regards

Jim

Webhost 4 Less