New WHMCS Template Website

Hello all,

I am looking to open up a new website some time soon containing WHMCS templates that are already pre-intergrated and all you have to do is download the template install it into your website like any other WHMCS template and then your away

screener.gif94914464.gif

And more to the point this service i am looking to offer for FREE to everyone that uses WHMCS. So please do let me know what you think of the very first intergration design.

Edited by SiteSeal-Developer

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks riv for your support, i will keep all posted on its progress and invite you all to come and see what i have to offer once its all done. When the website is active i will also try and get a community of designers to contribute to the website as well as myself to get lots of templates for WHMCS users to use. Keep popping by this thread for more updates soon.

:) Ok a little update on the progress on the new website i intend on launching soon. I am currently in the process of designing the main website that will host the new FREE whmcs templates. Below is sort of what the website is going to look like that will host all the FREE whmcs templates

64bitwhmcs.gif

I am also looking for some budding, enthusiastic and competent designers willing to offer a few hours a day for free to the project template designers that will work with us on this free and open-source project.

Please note if you would like to join the design team you must be competent in HTML, XHTML, DHMTL, CSS, Java, Javascript and all other basic design & development languages. It is also handy to have a basic understanding of design software packages such as Photoshop and Image Ready. You do not need experience in PHP or any other advanced languages to join the team, but experience if a in these areas of development are a bonus.

If you think you fit the bill please do PM me and i will see what we can do.

this could become very popular.

i gladly host this on one of my servers.

send me a mail

whatever at nextbigsite.net anything works before the nextbigsite.net ;)

i really hope the site goes well because it seems like a good idea.

Here is the work i have been doing today

a800808763.gif

I have managed to get the forum software intergrated with my website design also i have filled the forum software full of some nice cool addons so when you all get to use the message boards it will be full of super cool features. Look forward to being you the next news update witch i hope will be the website launch date.

Watch the space.

Warmest Regards,

Not sure what your goals are but whmcs already has a site, why not just post your addons/templates here? Just a suggestion to save yourself some work...

Thanks for your feedback, My gual is to provide a website that offers free templates for FREE. To date there isnt one avalible that offers such a service. All the ones out there that are live are all costly weather it be $10 or more.Money is money and we must save every penny/dime. So with my service i want to be able to put all templates into once place and do what noone has done before and offer all of them for free.